fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Иван 3г. 6м, Россия (Бийск)

More
14 Jun 2014 19:47 - 14 Jun 2014 20:14 #15185 by Натали
Last edit: 14 Jun 2014 20:14 by Натали. Reason: вставила видео
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2014 20:30 #15186 by Натали
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

More
15 Jun 2014 00:20 #15196 by ZNatalia
Ванечка, с первым концертом! :) Ты большой молодец! Будем ждать новых успехов!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Натали

More
15 Jun 2014 05:04 - 15 Jun 2014 05:20 #15204 by Аким
Ваня, молодец! У тебя здорово всё получается! Ты очень старательный мальчик. Приятно видеть твои успехи! И вдвойне приятно видеть своего земляка на концерте!!! :cheer:
Last edit: 15 Jun 2014 05:20 by Аким.
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла, Натали

More
15 Jun 2014 12:36 #15207 by алла
Ванечка, мне очень приятно было смотретьи слушать, как ты играешь на таком красивом и сложном инструменте- фортепиано! И не просто играешь, а по нотам...Это даже не каждый взрослый сможет! Спасибо тебе, ты МОЛОДЕЦ!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Натали

More
19 Jun 2014 21:32 - 02 Jul 2014 23:02 #15345 by hellene

Dear Ivan!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I know that you recently started your piano lessons, but already making very good progress!

You are easily finding the music notes on the computer screen and on the piano. You are very brave, because you are not afraid of challenges. The song about New Year tree is very hard! I would recommend to return a little later to learn it.

I also notice that you already can divide the large, difficult task into the smaller pieces. You have a very constructive mind. Such skill will help you in future to conquer any problem.

I am very happy that you are learning piano, because boys with such great logic aptitudes are gaining by developing spatial imagination and creativity. All together it is going to help you to be very smart and well balanced.

When I was watching the videos I saw, how you develop your eye-hand coordination. I would like your mom and you to start learning piano excercises. They will help each finger to be independant.

I am looking forward to teaching you at summer and at out next semester!
Please, keep up your good job!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital.

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Ivan's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:02 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds