fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jul 2014 06:30 #15550 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore
Hi,

Prince attempt St Lucia and he find it hard to do his fingerling correctly. After playing on his own for quite a while, then I realise his finger positions in all the keys are wrong... So now correcting the ways w using teaching videos... May i ask how to prevent and how to learn proper position of fingers on the song?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2014 15:43 #15551 by hellene
Before I will answer your question in details, may I know: do you practice exercises according to your lesson plan?
Link to the lesson plan:http://softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
Link to TEACHING VIDEOS for the exercises: softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/13991-exercises.html

Back to the Mozart

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jul 2014 05:40 #15574 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore
Yes we follow the program and they can play all the finger exercises and scaling. What is Hanon? Do u want to see their finger exercises videos?

More
10 Jul 2014 19:08 #15598 by hellene
Are you following the one of those lesson plans? softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

Here is some info about Hanon en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Louis_Hanon

Here is the video with his #1 Exercise: softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/13991-exercises.html

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Jul 2014 19:11 #15599 by hellene
Here is the detailed video about how to learn Hanon #1: softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos/...the-first-level.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds