fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore

• Cheahbaby
  • Cheahbaby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jun 2014 10:43 - 13 Jun 2014 10:46 #15127 by Cheahbaby
Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore was created by Cheahbaby

Last edit: 13 Jun 2014 10:46 by Cheahbaby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jun 2014 13:55 - 14 Jun 2014 12:59 #15129 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore
Last edit: 14 Jun 2014 12:59 by Cheahbaby.

More
13 Jun 2014 22:39 #15145 by ZNatalia
Great job, Prince Ranen! You are plaing very nice!
But your last video is private! We can't see it ((
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cheahbaby

• Cheahbaby
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jun 2014 13:01 #15180 by Cheahbaby
Replied by Cheahbaby on topic Prince Ranen 6.5 yrs old, Singapore
Thanks ZNatalia for your encouragement , can u see the last video now?

More
14 Jun 2014 18:04 #15182 by ZNatalia

Cheahbaby wrote: Thanks ZNatalia for your encouragement , can u see the last video now?

Yes, I saw it :)! Nice voice! Way to go, Ranen!

More
24 Jun 2014 02:08 - 02 Jul 2014 22:27 #15432 by hellene

Dear Prince Ranen!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

I enjoyed watching all of your videos and amazed how much you had accomplished in such a short time!

You played on real piano with no stickers or piano key guides several piano pieces by heart. Moreover, you played the entire repertoire with a nice, gentle sound, accurate rhythm and proper fingering.

You developed excellent eye-hand coordination, hands coordination and some of the fundamental piano technique.

The ‘Musette’: the piece was played with proper speed and flow. Your left hand was gracious and proper.

The ‘Largo’: this is not an easy piece for rhythm and beats. You conquer all the obstacles! Wonderful job!

The ‘Morning Mood’ – you played it fluently, keeping the song’s flow. Excellent job!

Here are some suggestions for you:

I noticed that the piano seat should be higher. You arms, wrists and elbows should be above the piano keys.

I would also recommend you to practice sll of your piano pieces with our TEACHING VIDEOS: softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-videos.html I think, you will benefit and enjoy a lot from playing with our videos and learning subtle piano technique that can’t be explained by words.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital!

Sincerely,

Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Prince Ranen's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:27 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds