fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Isabella 4 years old United States of America

More
09 Jun 2014 16:26 - 10 Jun 2014 04:03 #15019 by Christine_C88
Franz Liszt Liebestraum played by Isabella

Beethoven's Turkish March played by Isabella

Hickory Dickory Dock played by Isabella

Little Dog Gone played by Isabella
Last edit: 10 Jun 2014 04:03 by hellene. Reason: improvement of video appearance
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2014 18:50 #15024 by CVMomma
Maria says she loves your songs! She says you play beautifully! I think so too! We also liked to hear your baby singing along with your playing. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88

More
20 Jun 2014 23:30 - 02 Jul 2014 23:09 #15370 by hellene
Dear Isabella!

Time flies! I still remember your participation in our 'Butterfly Ball', when you played a lot of piano pieces! It was just couple of months ago and now you are participating in a new recital. Your mom is doing an awesome job helping you and uploading all these videos!

This is what I had notice about your development so far:

You built an excellent, outstanding eye-hand coordination. When you play all the piano pieces off the score you almost do not look at your hands. It also means that the piano keys layout is very familiar for you. Such skill and confidence promote your music ear and lays out the foundation for your future music and academic education.

I also see a very good progress in developing your fingers awareness. You already have tendency to change fingers while reading the notes.

The greatest treat for me was to watching you playing 'Hickory-Dickory' and the 'Little Dog Gone'. You managed playing with both hands with ease. The task of holding keys in one hand and switching them in another was not hard for you at all.

I am very proud of you and have some suggestions for the future:

Please, choose a higher seat. Your elbows should be above the piano keys. I also suggest you to play exercises. Hanon # 1 and Triads are the most important for your development now. They will help your fingers to become more independant and strong. Triads will teach you, how to manage chords. I also suggest for you to focus on memorization of the piano pieces. You are ready for this!

If to cut 4 bars at a time and play R, RH, L, LH and P, PH, you will enjoy seeing, how your music memory is being built and improved. Such skill is absolutely necessary to have for successful education.

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Isabella's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:09 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 23:42 #15374 by ZNatalia
Well done, Isabella! Congratulations! You are great! :)

More
21 Jun 2014 01:37 #15377 by hellene
Celebration on facebook: www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds