fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Maria, age 4, USA

More
05 Jun 2014 05:46 #14976 by CVMomma
Maria, age 4, USA was created by CVMomma
This Old Man

Hickory Dickory Dock

Musette

Leibestraum

Turkish March

Springtime Song
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, алла

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jun 2014 01:22 - 02 Jul 2014 23:10 #15375 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maria, age 4, USA

Dear Maria!

Thank you very much for your participation in our recital!

I watched all of your videos and enjoyed your playing very much!

You learned A LOT during the last semester! You learned to use all of your fingers and to coordinate your hands. You developed excellent eye-hand coordination and you are multi-tasking: you read notes, play them on piano and sing them at the same time.

Such a wonderful accomplishment for young lady as you are!

I also noticed that you advanced to the next level in your fine motor skills development and can smoothly (legato) by one hand and jumpy (staccato) by another. Your fingers are strong and fast.

I think that the best moves for you would be the following:

Please, find higher seat to keep your elbows above the piano keys! You wrists should be above the piano keys as well. When you played the 'Liebestraum' you were moving your wrist nicely up and down. Yes, you arms beginning from your shoulders to the hands should look like smooth line with no angles.

You have strong and beautiful fingers and if to keep your wrist upper, playing with tips of your fingers will be even easier.

I enjoyed listening to your singing. Please, sing all the piano pieces that you play with Solfeggio. It will help you to keap steady rhythm and follow the song's flow.

I think, you are very close to start polishing your piano pieces with TEACHING VIDEOS. Try to play alone and see, how it goes. Playing with the video will help you to improve your piano technique.

I also suggest you playing piano excersises more often. Exercises will teach your fingers to work together as a team.

Overall I have to tell you that you did a WONDERFUL JOB!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Maria's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 23:10 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CVMomma

More
21 Jun 2014 01:24 #15376 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Maria, age 4, USA

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Jun 2014 08:00 #15392 by ZNatalia
Replied by ZNatalia on topic Maria, age 4, USA
Very nice job, Maria! Congratulations! :)

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds