fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Maia (5 y.o.) and Camelia - Romania

More
29 May 2014 18:11 #14869 by camelia1902
Dear Hellene, I hope you are proud of me today.
I made it, I learnt how to play "Musette", in spite of the fact that 4 and a half months ago I didn't know what the black keys on the piano were, so I was a complete beginner.
Thank you so much for your work, for this program that changed my life and made my dream come true! I've been dreaming to play this piece ever since we bought the program!!!!!
I worked hard, I stayed in bed because of my back problems, but I made it!!! :woohoo:

Have a nice day, everybody!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, Manul, geocoto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2014 03:31 #14872 by hellene

camelia1902 wrote: Dear Hellene, I hope you are proud of me today.

Camelia, when I watched your video in the morning today, I got energy for the entire day. In the afternoon, when I was tired for some reason, I watched your video again and it helped me to get all my energy back :woohoo: This video very positive.

I made it, I learnt how to play "Musette", in spite of the fact that 4 and a half months ago I didn't know what the black keys on the piano were, so I was a complete beginner.

I am very proud of you! This is not the easiest piano piece for very beginner!

Thank you so much for your work, for this program that changed my life and made my dream come true! I've been dreaming to play this piece ever since we bought the program!!!!!

I cherry picked many most beautiful pieces for the program. I also hope to see Romanian favorite piano pieces to convert them to our library. So, the journey is just started and as someone said once: I am envious, because I already read these books and you have all the joy ahead of you.

I worked hard, I stayed in bed because of my back problems, but I made it!!! :woohoo:

Have a nice day, everybody!

I hope that one day all your back problems will be vanished. Fine motor skills development is a very good exercise for such healing to happen!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: camelia1902

More
31 May 2014 08:12 #14880 by camelia1902
Dear Hellene, thank you so, so much for everything! :kiss:
Have a wonderful day!

More
31 May 2014 08:18 #14881 by camelia1902
Good morning, everyone!
Maia made me very proud again :) .
If I'm mad about Bach lately, it seems that she is mad about Mozart:

Have a wonderful day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, Manul, geocoto

More
31 May 2014 13:59 #14883 by Ines
Camelia and Maia --> wonderfull job! Both of you are made really amazing
progress :woohoo: !

More
31 May 2014 22:58 #14888 by ZNatalia
Camelia and Maia you both are so great!!! Bravo! Love your videos!

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds