fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #3 'Winter Butterfly Ball'

Taya plays a bit of Chopin (adult, Melbourne)

More
19 Jan 2014 12:37 - 25 Jan 2014 09:15 #13128 by tayechka@gmail.com
Hellene this one is for you! I put aside inhibitions to play a little bit of the Chopin Ballade in G minor that I tried to play at your house.

Went for the emotion and quality of sound that you told me about but...if it's not coming through, I am certain it's the iPhone recording device!! The iphone is also to blame for my unusually large arm-angle...or so I hope. This is part 1, there is also part 2 and there was meant to be part 3, 4, 5 and 6 but things got from bad to worse so I'm saving the rest for the next recital you have!

Kids - watch and learn - all this awaits you! And much more, really, much more.

Last edit: 25 Jan 2014 09:15 by tayechka@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon, Наталья Луценко, Vika

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2014 16:32 #13130 by Vika
Тайка, музыка завораживает:-)) Спасибо! Нам есть на кого смотреть и к чему стремиться:-))) Ты нас вдохновляешь:-)))

More
19 Jan 2014 23:02 #13162 by tayechka@gmail.com
Haha Vika you are the sweetest girl ever!

More
20 Jan 2014 02:55 #13164 by hellene
Tayechka, I am so glad that you PLAYED it. I will always remember your short visit to houston with love.
We had only 1 Master class, but I saw HUGE potential. Great job!

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Jan 2014 00:46 #13215 by CVMomma
That was really great! I will definitely keep practicing! You give me hope!

More
21 Jan 2014 01:25 #13217 by Наталья Луценко
Тайя, спасибо тебе за искусство. Я получила большое наслаждение и огромное впечатление!!!

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds