fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Hannah 3.6 old (Romania)

More
21 Feb 2014 22:35 #13755 by adeline.hritcu
As I wrote some time ago, Hannah now enjoys hiding the notes some times. Here is a video of her playing Here comes the bride P4

Now we are practicing Baa baa black sheep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2014 05:13 #13814 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hannah 3.6 old (Romania)
Adeline,
By watching your first video I clearly realized that Hannah is having outstanding music memory.
The exercise to sing solfeggio with names of notes hidden makes a lot of sense. My suggestion though, is keep back and forth to notes names on display, because with her music aptitude she will learn how to pretend that she is reading notes by simply memorizing them

The second video is very good!

Hannah is making excellent progress on playing piano, coordinating both hands. She has very good fine motor skills and eye/hand coordination. I would give her A+!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 May 2014 20:49 #14606 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,

we have been exercising the wedding song: Here Comes the Bride again since we are hoping Hannah will play it at the wedding. Unfortunately during this time we also got the chicken pox, but hoping to fell better tomorrow for the big day.
This is Hannah playing from memory:

And this is Hannah singing with note names:

We had some more musical activities but I will tell about them in Heidi's progress diary.

Have a nice weekend!

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds