fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Lee Adult UK

More
02 Jun 2013 10:58 #10590 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Lee Adult UK
:woohoo:
Congratulations for the efforts you've made to finish all the credits and record the videos for Recital!
After watching them I realize your progress is huge in a short time. You are driven by passion otherwise you wouldn't spend part your already little free time practicing piano. Great model for your children too!

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2013 18:48 #10764 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Lee Adult UK
Wow! Amazing! You make it seem easy but I'm sure it's taken lots of practice. What is your practice routine like?

More
06 Jun 2013 03:58 #10771 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Lee Adult UK
Lee,

Fantastic. Especially since I know where you were just over a year ago. It would be great to repost your first headless video next to this headless video. :)

The progress is amazing. I'm really proud of you. We have become completely converted on this side of the ocean. And I've finally taken to practicing at least 5 times a week even if it is only for 5 minutes. Cayla is very impressed with my "Ode to Joy" from the introductory songs. She is a great cheerleader.

For various reasons, we have become a music making family and it is a priority now. IYou have been a good cheerleader for us. And also a model not just for your family but ours. I KNOW that you are actually busy - yet you are fitting it in and I'm still floored by your progress. I shouldn't be, as we all know what this program can do, but I am floored. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your winter videos. I may even post some if I can make it out of introductory songs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
06 Jun 2013 19:04 #10799 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Lee Adult UK
Thank you everyone for the encouragement!

Andrea - thank you :)

Sonya - we are heading towards becoming a music making family too! It's just crept up and suddenly it's a big priority for everyone! I have to say that my playing makes a big difference in being able to motivate the kids - if they know i bother to practice daily then it becomes much easier to encourage them to do the same.

Mamaduck - You have not seen all the "out-takes" of the videos I had to discard before recording those ones!! I am busy so I focus on one or two pieces at a time at most and try to get those perfect. It takes me a long time to move past each piece but I feel I learn a lot more that way. I spend about 10-20 minutes as often as I can (realistically 4-5x a week) practicing. I also mix up other things like sight reading practice and the games.

When practicing a piece I start with left hand and right hand (I do both at once) and then move to LH and RH and then P and then PH and eventually playing without the software (with and without the metronome). I've found it is essential to memorize the piece. It takes a really long time to get them going fluently, several weeks of playing it through multiple times each practice session. This can be quick if you know it off by heart. I find i have to practice and practice the difficult sections to get my fingers moving quickly for the entire piece. And even then I usually throw in a wrong note at least once just for good measure!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon, mamaduck

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Jun 2013 05:04 - 07 Jun 2013 05:05 #10802 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Lee Adult UK
Thanks Lee for sharing your experience. I am encouraged and more determined to keep at it. I have also noticed that if I play the piano, the children are more inclined to get on too. It could also be that we are starting to enjoy the piano sounds in the house.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2013 05:05 by mamaduck.

More
22 Jun 2013 17:07 #11132 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Lee Adult UK
Lee! Я восхищена Вашей работой! Сложные фортепианные произведения испонены легко и непринужденно.Чувствуется Ваше отношение к исполняемой музыке, радость и удовольствие от игры на фортепиано. Замечательный пример для Ваших детей!
Вы вселяете надежду взрослым учащимся, что с помощью Софт Моцарт можно легко и быстро освоить нотную грамоту и научиться играть на фортепиано. Спасибо Вам за это! Больших творческих успехов и удачи!!! :) :) :)

Lee !I admire your work!Sophisticated piano works isponeny easily and neprinuzhdenno.Chuvstvuetsya your attitude to play music the joy and pleasure of playing the piano. A wonderful example for your children!
You give us hope adult students that using Soft Mozart can be easily and quickly learn to learn to read music and play the piano. Thank you for that!Great success and good luck! :) :) :)

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds