fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Lee Adult UK

More
25 Jun 2013 04:07 #11207 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Lee Adult UK
Lee, you are inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing your recital with us. My son really enjoyed watching you play and I did as well. You give hope of where I could also get to with practice and time (I am likewise an adult beginner). I started learning because my son seems to love music so much and I have always wanted to play the piano. You seem to have such beautiful technique and you seem to play with both hands with ease. It is hard to believe you started as an adult. Your music flows well and you have great expression in it. I really enjoyed listening to all four of your pieces, especially Beethoven’s Sonatina in G moderato and Wild Horseman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2013 07:35 #11210 by bella
Replied by bella on topic Lee Adult UK
wow Lee , your playing was amazing and very inspirational. When we first had Softmozart i had all the intentions to learn alongside my kids but never made it pass the introductory songs . i felt too old to start learning now and decided to focus on my little ones . Your playing renewed my hope and motivated me to try again . I need now to dig your old posts and follow your progress .I give myself an excuse that I am super busy , no time , which is true but if you say you made it that far by just playing 10 minutes a day , i have to work on that . I am all motivated and ready to start thanks to your wonderful play . Any tips are very welcomed xxxx

More
25 Jun 2013 14:57 #11253 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Lee Adult UK
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds