fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Liliana, 13 y.o., USA

• KHAILO
  • KHAILO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 May 2013 22:26 #10528 by KHAILO
Liliana, 13 y.o., USA was created by KHAILO
The Thorny One

A Winter Tale

Fur Elise

Love Theme from "Titanic"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2013 08:44 #10643 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana, it was beautiful. I was really enjoyed! Thank you! You did it after six months, really? You're talented and beautiful girl. I wish you success! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
04 Jun 2013 23:22 #10680 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana, I can feel that music goes from you heart! It is amazing! You are very musical girl!
Говорят, что многие музыканты хорошо играют, но не всех хочется слушать... Ты играешь так, что хочется слушать!!! Музыка у тебя в душе! Умница! Играй больше!
The following user(s) said Thank You: olivia

More
14 Jun 2013 23:40 #11010 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Здравствуй Liliana! Какое красивое и выразительное исполнение! Каждый звук прочувствован твоей душой - это замечательно! И дальше продолжай играть на фортепиано много хорошей музыки, раскрывай красоту своего внутреннего мира, совершенствуй умения и навыки. Успехов тебе и больших творческих достижений!!! :)

Hello Liliana! What a beautiful and expressive performance! Each sound-felt your soul - that's fine! And then go on to play the piano a lot of good music, reveals the beauty of their inner world, Improve skills. Good luck to you and great creative achievements!!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Jun 2013 05:21 #11012 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana, you play beautifully and you made the music sound flow pleasantly. I like the fingerwork on the Fuer Elise and I think I'll practice doing it like you did. Well done!!

More
17 Jun 2013 21:52 #11053 by Tanja
Replied by Tanja on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana!!! Ты просто молодец!!! Сколько времени ты занимаешься с этой программой? МНе очень понравилось как ты исполнила The Thorny One.Это ведь сложное полифоническое произведение и ты с ним справилась!!! Желаю тебе новых успехов в музыке по этой замечательной программе.!!! :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds