fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Liliana, 13 y.o., USA

• Mel02
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jun 2013 02:59 #11201 by Mel02
Replied by Mel02 on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana, you and your music are beautiful together.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2013 03:14 - 25 Jun 2013 03:15 #11203 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Liliana, you are doing amazingly well for having played for so little time. I am really impressed with your skill and mastery in such a little time. I really loved the way you played Thorny One. It was very lyrical and beautiful and I could feel that you feel the music, not just play the notes. I also loved how Fur Elise just flowed from your fingers. It sounded so fluid and really captured my attention. The piece came across as mature and smooth. You are a remarkable teenager and I think you can show everyone how much can be learned with Soft Mozart in such a short time with your dedication and effort!
Last edit: 25 Jun 2013 03:15 by juliguli.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:55 #11251 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

More
25 Jun 2013 15:54 #11273 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Liliana, 13 y.o., USA
Well done Liliana. Like the Fur Elise very much. Smooth playing on that. Nice finger playing as well. Looks like you have been playing for some time. Hope you keep up the good work so you can play more songs.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds