fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Yana Levina, Russia

More
13 Jun 2013 22:50 #10970 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Оливия,
благодарю за вдохновляющую историю! возможно всё) хотя в планах у меня всё гораздо скромнее - просто играть для себя, для мужа, семьи и друзей, потом для своих детей и вместе с ними.

не первый раз встречаю людей из Костромы.. и каждый раз встреча душевная. Хочу побывать в Вашем прекрасном городе!

Буду ждать и Ваши видео! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2013 23:00 #10972 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Яна ! Спасибо! :) :) :)

More
25 Jun 2013 03:30 #11204 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Yanna, I want to congratulate you on your first recital! Thank you so much for sharing. Like you, I am an adult beginner, and it is inspiring to watch how far you have come since December. You are playing so well with both hands and handling the tempo of the song. Both pieces you shared were very well played. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
25 Jun 2013 09:18 #11213 by Levina
Juli, thank you very much!
Like you, I dreamed playing piano all my life and now I am happy to realize my dream with Soft Mozart.
As your son inspires you now for teaching of music, also I get inspired thinking how I teach my children in future. It's wonderful!
I was looking for you in the Russian forum, and have found in English one. I like your job! I'll wait your video :)
I wish you all the best!

More
25 Jun 2013 15:57 #11274 by cheyeow
Replied by cheyeow on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Great achievement in such a short time. Morning Mood is a hard piece I think and you managed to play it well and fluently. Nice curved fingers too. Hope you continue to play more songs so everyone in the family can enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
25 Jun 2013 17:05 #11276 by Levina
Esther,

thank you very much for kind words!

I'm sure I'll play better because I enjoy it! :)
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata is my goal for the coming year. My husband loves it - I want to give him such present.
We haven't got kids yet so I have some time to prepare myself :) because I want to begin musical culture in my family..

I wish you great success for you and for your kids!

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds