fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Yana Levina, Russia

More
25 Jun 2013 18:21 #11277 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Яна! Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!!

Yana!Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2013 18:43 #11295 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Яна, спасибо за ваши добрые слова. Я всегда немножко боюсь писать на русском языке. Поэтому, я на английском форуме. Я могу объяснить лучше на английском языке.

The reason I am more in the English forum is it is easier for me to type in English. I think in English and my everyday conversations occur in English. Switching to Russian is becoming increasingly more difficult. I still understand it fully, but cannot express myself well, as I tend to sound like I have English grammar. People can easily tell I am no longer really Russian. To write well in Russian or to type Russian, I really have to sit and think about it. I cannot just do it quickly on the go. I can still speak Russian on the go, but writing just takes some thought, so I tend to prefer English.

I am inspired by my son. I think you will inspire your future children with your progress and you will bring a love of music to your family. That is what I hope to do for mine and Soft Mozart is making it possible!

• mamaduck
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 Jun 2013 05:03 #11312 by mamaduck
Replied by mamaduck on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Yana,
I came across more of your videos on the Russian site and I have to say that it has been a pleasure watching your progress. You play beautifully! You are an encouragement to the adults and I look forward to seeing more of your videos.

More
27 Jun 2013 09:35 #11313 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Juli,

my English is not very good because now I have not another place for practice English, except this Forum. Ok, Google helps me to write and to understand:)

Nice to meet you! I'll be watching your success :)

More
27 Jun 2013 10:29 #11314 by Levina
Replied by Levina on topic Yana Levina, Russia
Mama D,
Thank you! :)

Many adults differ from the children that they do not believe in themselves and stoped to dream. But we are here other adults! We can do what we like and our progress is sure to be. We can overcome ourselves, climb to new heights and become over happier.

Your HCB is good job! I wish you great success!
My new videos will be. And I'm waiting your other video too:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mamaduck

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds