fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Blaise, age 6, USA

More
25 May 2013 22:47 #10378 by linzy
Blaise, age 6, USA was created by linzy
Ode To Joy:

Rock Group Boogie:

Musette:

The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mrs.Post, bella, the Moon, olivia, Levina, LukeF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 May 2013 00:57 #10380 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Blaise, age 6, USA
Blaise, you are awesome!
I enjoyed your performance!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: linzy

More
05 Jun 2013 07:14 #10685 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Blaise, age 6, USA
Blaise,

Your performance is terrific! My favorite is Ode to Joy. I thought that was very nice and you played well. I am working very hard on setting three to play this. I don't have it memorized yet! Maybe I will sound as nice as you do! Thank you for working so hard for the recital and sharing with all of us!

Sonya

More
23 Jun 2013 22:36 #11149 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Blaise, age 6, USA
Здравствуй Blaise!Какой ты хороший ребенок! Умный, любознательный, увлеченный! Приятно, что тебе нравится играть музыку разных стилей, старинную и современную! Надеюсь, что когда ты станешь взрослым, обязательно будешь не только исполнять, но и сочинять музыку и у тебя будет своя музыкальная группа! Желаю тебе быть старательным, трудолюбивым! Ведь музыка-это так здорово! :) :) :)

Hello Blaise! What a good baby! Intelligent, inquisitive, enthusiastic! It's nice that you like to play different styles of music, ancient and modern! I hope that when you become an adult, you'll be sure to not only perform, but also to compose music and you will have a musical group! I wish you to be diligent, hard-working! After all, music is so cool! :) :) :)

More
24 Jun 2013 16:40 #11158 by bella
Replied by bella on topic Blaise, age 6, USA
Bravo Blaise , we love watching you play . Tina decided to practice boogie like you after she heard you playing it , her nice play motivated her to practice more so she can play just like you xxx

More
25 Jun 2013 00:43 #11189 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Blaise, age 6, USA
Blaise, thank you for your recital! You are using both hands so well. I also liked how you are using both the white and black keys easily. It seems that you are comfortable with the keys and it is amazing that memorized all those pieces. I especially like the way he played Musette. It had a good tempo to it and very few pauses and the rhythm flowed well. I loved the way you played your other pieces as well.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds