fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia

More
19 May 2013 17:53 #10294 by Tysja
Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia was created by Tysja
Fur Elise, L. van Beethoven

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, the Moon, Vika, olivia, Levina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2013 18:54 #10295 by Tysja
Replied by Tysja on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Bourree, J.S. Bach

The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska, Ines, the Moon, Vika, olivia, Levina

More
19 May 2013 19:00 #10296 by Tysja
Replied by Tysja on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
In the Hall of the Mountain King, E. Grieg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Suponytska, Ines, Mrs.Post, cher-galka, the Moon, Vika, olivia, Levina

More
05 Jun 2013 07:09 #10684 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Oh Artyom,

Those performances were wonderful. They must have taken a lot of practice. They are long pieces. I think my favorite was the Hall of the Mountain King. I really like Peer Gynt. You are very focused on your playing and I also noticed that when you make mistakes you are very calm about that. You just keep playing. That is a sign of maturity. Very nicely done!

Thank you for working so hard. My kids will watch your video's over and over.

Sonya
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
10 Jun 2013 20:48 #10865 by Vika
Replied by Vika on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Дорогой Артём! Хочу тоже поздравить тебя с выступлением. Когда я увидела впервые твой концерт я сразу подумала, какой способный замечательный мальчик и так хорошо играет такие сложные произведения. Мы с Олесей тоже пробуем играть этот альбом и знаем что это не просто:-)) Желаю тебе дальнейших успехов и жду новых видео:-))
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
12 Jun 2013 22:19 #10893 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Здравствуй Артем! Какой ты молодец!!! Терпеливо и усердно исполняешь такие сложные, но очень красивые пьесы. Хочется пожелать тебе дальнейших творческих успехов. Продолжай расширять свой концертный репертуар, совершенствовать технику игры, в этом тебе помогут упражнения и этюды, предложенные в "Софт Моцарт". С радостью будем наблюдать за твоим новыми достижениями в мире музыки! :)

Hello Artem!Well done!!! You patiently and diligently perform such complex but very interesting piece. We wish you further success. Continue to expand your repertoire, improve playing technique, this will help you exercise and studies proposed in the "Soft Mozart." With pleasure we will observe your achievements! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds