fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia

More
14 Jun 2013 04:35 #10985 by Ershov
Replied by Ershov on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Мистическая и таинственная музыка, Артём, я её узнал! Похоже на пещеру горного короля. Мне нравится.! Новых побед!

Mystic and mysterious music, Artyom, I her has heard! Looks like cave of the mountain king. I liked.! The New victories!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2013 14:39 #11046 by cher-galka
Replied by cher-galka on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Артем, вы с мамой такие молодцы! Это здорово, что ты занимаешься музыкой! Ты уже играешь пьесы без стикерсов и наизусть! Я еще так не умею. А что ты больше всего любишь играть?

More
17 Jun 2013 22:04 #11055 by Tanja
Replied by Tanja on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Артём, какой ты молодец!!! Тебе всего 5 лет, а ты так зорово уже умеешь играть!!! Особенно мне понравилось как ты играл In the Hall of the Mountain King, E. Grieg, это не лёгкое произведение....Я просто восхищаюсь тобой, твоей мамой, что вы выбрали этот "музыкальный" путь! Успехов тебе в дальнейшем твоём музыкальном развитии.!!! :cheer:

More
24 Jun 2013 22:45 #11178 by juliguli
Replied by juliguli on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Artyom, I watched all your pieces with amazement. I cannot believe you are only 5 years old! You are a wonderful testament to how amazing the Soft Mozart program is, having been with them for so long. You play so well, with both hands and with no sheet music. My son was watching with me and he just couldn't take his eyes off as you played. He wanted to clap along. You have a good tempo in the music and I love the way your fingers just flow and dance across the keyboard. Truly wonderful to watch! I know you inspire me and I hope you inspire many others to love and learn to play piano.

More
25 Jun 2013 14:28 #11230 by olivia
Replied by olivia on topic Artyom, 5 y.o., Russia
Спасибо за участие в таком ярком, оригинальном и запоминающемся International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Thank you for participating in such bright, original and memorable International Soft Mozart Recital!!! :)

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds