fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Teachers Training Experience

How I become a Soft Mozart certified teacher

More
18 Oct 2018 10:19 - 20 Oct 2018 20:14 #30585 by Students150

Wonder Academy, New Jersey This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 2012592206

How I became a certified Soft Mozart teacher
By Anna Hwang

My name is Anna Hwang. I was born in Seoul Korea. I received piano instruction from an early age, became quite competent and started winning a lot of competitions in my country. One of the competitions I won opened the door for me to study in the United States at the age of 18. I studied piano performance at the Eastman School of Music and received Bachelor and Master of Music degrees. I even spent one year in Vienna Austria after getting my degree and to experience the depth of classical music in the home country of Mozart.

Music has always opened up my hearts, healed my wounds, and reconnected me to the world around me. Especially in my difficult times, music has been a royal friend who stands by my side without judging me. I strongly believe that good music opens up your perception and heals your body and mind. Listening good music is almost like doing meditation or being in the nature. It has an absolutely great energy which helps us be calm and peaceful.

After coming back from Vienna I got married and had 3 children. It seems like my love for music translated into the love for my children. Soon I started teaching friends of my children and kids in my neighbor. I did my best to teach them but I couldn’t see any measurable improvement from them. They didn’t want to practice and didn’t feel excited learning to how to read music during the lesson. I began to think it is too difficult to learn how to read and play the music unless you are musically gifted and very diligent. Even for students who put in time to practice, it was not easy to read music fluently. I was becoming frustrated and started doubting myself as a piano teacher. I finally stopped teaching all of my students after the birth of my 2nd daughter and didn’t even try to teach my own kids anymore. I knew that it was hard to learn music unless you put so much time and effort. And in order to make kids to practice parents should push them constantly. I really didn’t want to do that to my kids as it was against my nature.

Several years later I had my third child -- a son. He loves playing computer game like a typical 7 years old boy. I noticed that he has a musician’s ear in that he could recognize the pitch and sing the melody easily. I really wanted him to understand music and be able to express himself through music as I did. I tried to teach him piano but he hated typical lessons. The black notes on the white staff paper were not attractive at all, seating properly in front of the piano was tough, and following my instructions to control his fingers was unbearable to him. I had to yell at him and control his every movement in front of the piano during the lesson. It was a torture for him, and there is no way to have a good relationship with him. I was very sad and almost hopeless. So I searched with a hope that there might be something out there for him to learn music through computer, like a game. And I found Soft Mozart. Yes! I knew this was it. I contacted Mrs. Hellene Hiner, the creator of Soft Mozart, and soon started learning about it and doing many training session with her.

This summer I had a chance to teach the piano with Soft Mozart in the summer camp for 6 weeks. The result was so more than I expected. My 12 years old middle daughter, who has never had a piano lesson before, was able to learn to play 3 pieces with boths hand and memorize them in just 3 weeks. It was an amazing experience. Other students in the summer camp also ended up being able to play a lot of pieces and memorize them in a short time. Soft Mozart method proved me wrong to think that music is just for people who are gifted. A right method of education plays an very important role in teaching students how to read music and play instruments.

Soft Mozart is the perfect interactive application to teach students how to read music independently. Based on scientific theories, it is a painless and effective system of self-education. Soft Mozart helps students develop a sense of confidence, self-sufficiency, uniqueness, and their own strengths. I wish our children can develop positive energy and communicate with the world through music. That positive and constructive energy will bring more peace and happiness and makes a world a better place. I am so honored to be a Soft Mozart teacher and it will be my mission to make more people to learn and enjoy music. I’d like to show my deep appreciation to Mrs. Hellene Hiner.
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Oct 2018 20:14 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Губочкина Елена, Elena_Gurina, Belo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Oct 2018 14:58 - 18 Oct 2018 15:02 #30587 by Губочкина Елена
Анна, спасибо за Ваш такой честный, открытый рассказ о себе. Честность с самим собой, с учениками и их родителями и правдивость, разумость - это всё то, что отличает Софт Моцарт от всех других музыкальных учений. И вы такая, поэтому вы с Софт Моцарт! На самом деле очень сложно не разочароваться в системе музыкального обучения, в себе, как в педагоги, не зная Софт Моцарт, поэтому нам очень повезло, что мы отыскали это, а значит не разочаруемся больше, и не разочаруем людей, детей, пришедших к нам! И это открытие Хэлен Хайнер, действительно, давно ждут много- много ищущих учителей и родителей, нужно сделать все возможное, чтобы все учителя знали и понимали Софт Моцарт. Проходя мимо классов ф- но я просто вхдрагиваю, когда слышу крик учителя " ты что, не видишь, какая здесь нота? ", когда дотерпев еле как до конца урока ученик или ученица выбегает из класса с едва сдерживаемыми слезами.... А от родителей, которые начинали учиться в музыкальной школе сколько откровений я слышу про музыкальную школу! Те, кто не закончили её.... И те, кто закончили. Те, кто закончили даже училище! Говорят, что всю оставшуюся жизнь работают над собой, восстанавливая свою самооценку, потому что сломаны музыкальной системой образования... С этим надо заканчивать! Так ведь?очень рада знакомству с вами, уверенна, что у нас с вами всё получится!
Last edit: 18 Oct 2018 15:02 by Губочкина Елена.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Elena_Gurina, Belo

More
18 Oct 2018 18:45 #30588 by hellene

Students150 wrote: How I became a certified Soft Mozart teacher
By Anna Hwang

My name is Anna Hwang. I was born in Seoul Korea. I received piano instruction from an early age, became quite competent and started winning a lot of competitions in my country. One of the competitions I won opened the door for me to study in the United States at the age of 18. I studied piano performance at the Eastman School of Music and received Bachelor and Master of Music degrees. I even spent one year in Vienna Austria after getting my degree and to experience the depth of classical music in the home country of Mozart.

Music has always opened up my hearts, healed my wounds, and reconnected me to the world around me. Especially in my difficult times, music has been a royal friend who stands by my side without judging me. I strongly believe that good music opens up your perception and heals your body and mind. Listening good music is almost like doing meditation or being in the nature. It has an absolutely great energy which helps us be calm and peaceful.

After coming back from Vienna I got married and had 3 children. It seems like my love for music translated into the love for my children. Soon I started teaching friends of my children and kids in my neighbor. I did my best to teach them but I couldn’t see any measurable improvement from them. They didn’t want to practice and didn’t feel excited learning to how to read music during the lesson. I began to think it is too difficult to learn how to read and play the music unless you are musically gifted and very diligent. Even for students who put in time to practice, it was not easy to read music fluently. I was becoming frustrated and started doubting myself as a piano teacher. I finally stopped teaching all of my students after the birth of my 2nd daughter and didn’t even try to teach my own kids anymore. I knew that it was hard to learn music unless you put so much time and effort. And in order to make kids to practice parents should push them constantly. I really didn’t want to do that to my kids as it was against my nature.

Several years later I had my third child -- a son. He loves playing computer game like a typical 7 years old boy. I noticed that he has a musician’s ear in that he could recognize the pitch and sing the melody easily. I really wanted him to understand music and be able to express himself through music as I did. I tried to teach him piano but he hated typical lessons. The black notes on the white staff paper were not attractive at all, seating properly in front of the piano was tough, and following my instructions to control his fingers was unbearable to him. I had to yell at him and control his every movement in front of the piano during the lesson. It was a torture for him, and there is no way to have a good relationship with him. I was very sad and almost hopeless. So I searched with a hope that there might be something out there for him to learn music through computer, like a game. And I found Soft Mozart. Yes! I knew this was it. I contacted Mrs. Hellene Hiner, the creator of Soft Mozart, and soon started learning about it and doing many training session with her.

This summer I had a chance to teach the piano with Soft Mozart in the summer camp for 6 weeks. The result was so more than I expected. My 12 years old middle daughter, who has never had a piano lesson before, was able to learn to play 3 pieces with boths hand and memorize them in just 3 weeks. It was an amazing experience. Other students in the summer camp also ended up being able to play a lot of pieces and memorize them in a short time. Soft Mozart method proved me wrong to think that music is just for people who are gifted. A right method of education plays an very important role in teaching students how to read music and play instruments.

Soft Mozart is the perfect interactive application to teach students how to read music independently. Based on scientific theories, it is a painless and effective system of self-education. Soft Mozart helps students develop a sense of confidence, self-sufficiency, uniqueness, and their own strengths. I wish our children can develop positive energy and communicate with the world through music. That positive and constructive energy will bring more peace and happiness and makes a world a better place. I am so honored to be a Soft Mozart teacher and it will be my mission to make more people to learn and enjoy music. I’d like to show my deep appreciation to Mrs. Hellene Hiner.

What a wonderful review from the bottom of your heart, Anna! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Many gifted people don't understand the struggles that average students going through. To be compassionate, feel someone's pain is the hardest things to do, when you didn't experience the same.

It take courage to understand: music is not given for selected few people. It is not a privilege. Every person in title to it and I am talking about advanced music that is lifting our souls.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena_Gurina, Belo

More
18 Oct 2018 19:09 #30589 by hellene
I translated the reply from our fellow Soft Mozart teacher Elena Gobochkina for you, Anna, using google translator.

Hope it makes sense

Anna, thanks for your such an honest, open story about yourself. Honesty with oneself, with students and their parents, and truthfulness, intelligence is all that distinguishes Soft Mozart from all other musical teachings. And you are as well, therefore you are with Soft Mozart! In fact, it is very difficult not to be disappointed in the system of musical education, in ourselves, as teachers, without knowing Soft Mozart, therefore we are very lucky that we have found it, and therefore we will not be disappointed more, and we will not disappoint people, children who came to us ! And this discovery of Hellene Hiner has indeed been waiting for many, many teachers and parents looking for a long time. We must do everything possible so that all teachers know and understand Soft Mozart. Passing by the F-classes, I just shiver when I hear the teacher's cry, “don't you see, what note is there?” When, as soon as the student runs out of the class with barely restrained tears, until the end of the lesson ... parents who began to study at the music school how many revelations I hear about the music school! Those who have not finished it .... And those who have finished. Those who even graduated from college! They say that for the rest of their lives they are working on themselves, restoring their self-esteem, because they are broken by the musical education system ... We need to finish with this! I am very glad to meet you, I am sure that everything will work out for you too!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Губочкина Елена, Elena_Gurina, Belo

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds