fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Skype Group Call

More
23 Sep 2012 06:18 #5821 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Skype Group Call
Teaching 14-year-old teenager to play Hanon #1 and say the names of the keys played:

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2012 11:19 - 23 Sep 2012 11:23 #5823 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Skype Group Call
:woohoo: it's wonderful to see you teaching!
Great job young performers and thank you for letting us see your videos!

Couldn't attend as kids were just going to sleep. Still I am glad it went well, despite the Skype's limitations.

Girls, which of you was able to join? Manda, I know you didn't either :P

Hellene, Angelina is very cooperative :) . I would love to see how you teach a less cooperative 3-4 years old boy :P By the way, do all the kids that you teach become cooperative in the end in one session or sometimes you need more? The fact that you are not mom or dad matters?

Andrea
Last edit: 23 Sep 2012 11:23 by andreasro.

More
23 Sep 2012 11:43 #5824 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Skype Group Call
"Couldn't attend as kids were just going to sleep. Still I am glad it went well, despite the Skype's limitations."

Andrea you didn't miss anything! Just saved your time ;) Skype was awful! I believe that nobody was able to see or hear Hellene properly... :evil:

More
23 Sep 2012 14:46 #5825 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Skype Group Call

the Moon wrote: "Couldn't attend as kids were just going to sleep. Still I am glad it went well, despite the Skype's limitations."

Andrea you didn't miss anything! Just saved your time ;) Skype was awful! I believe that nobody was able to see or hear Hellene properly... :evil:

Yes! I thought, the premium account that we purchased would help, but it seems like the Skype just doesn't have this type of capacity.

Have some other ideas, though!

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Sep 2012 14:54 #5826 by andreasro

the Moon wrote: Andrea you didn't miss anything! Just saved your time ;) Skype was awful! I believe that nobody was able to see or hear Hellene properly... :evil:

:ohmy: Was it that bad? I'm sorry. That's how great ideas just can't be put into practice as the technology can't help... At least we can see the recordings on forum... and we can ask here.
Hellene likes this thing so she and her team will surely find a better way for us to be able to see her teaching live. She's trying hard every time to put into practice the good ideas. And anyone can see that she's working late in the night to share on this forum.

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
23 Sep 2012 15:02 #5827 by andreasro

hellene wrote: it seems like the Skype just doesn't have this type of capacity.

;) it means more than few people tried to connect with you soo... it's something people want! That's the good side of this experience :P

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds