fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Skype Group Call

More
12 Sep 2012 13:23 #5562 by ariel
Skype Group Call was created by ariel
Hi Hellene,

My daughter 3 and 1/2 is still sticking with it but now only once a week. :blink: She is really good at Hot Cross Buns now, although doesn't use the right fingers but finishes Left hand in 13 secs. She refuses to do both hands together.

I was thinking, it would be great to have a group Skype conference call with you being a teacher, maybe once a month. To rejunventate our students. My daughter loves to see other kids doing the same thing as her.

I am sure you are very busy with your forum but maybe just for 1/2 hour on skype for the young kids would be great help for us.

This is just a suggestion, would be great if other moms are with me on this one.

Thanks....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2012 16:09 #5563 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Skype Group Call
Good idea!
Even once a month such a group teaching means a lot.
Hellene, if you are not able to do it, though we would love to see you, maybe you have teachers that agree to do it and help us.

As we come from so many countries, for now one meeting for all should be fine. I don't know how many online students you have and what ages are they.
But if needed and possible, maybe Oleg can help for UK students and other Europeans speaking English and Olga K. for the Russian speaking students. I talked about them cause they are the only teachers I know about, but you know them all and you know which country they live in and you also have the database with the online students.

Just a thought... Hope others will post here their opinion and wishes.

Andrea

More
13 Sep 2012 03:03 #5587 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Skype Group Call
Guys, I am TOTALLY FOR IT!
Please, just teach me, how to provide them technically
I use Skype a lot 1 on 1
Is it possible to have sessions when you all can see me or someone else?

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
13 Sep 2012 07:26 #5594 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Skype Group Call
Helene, I have no idea. Most things are possible right ;)
This idea could have some practical applications. I can't imagine how to do it technically, it could be a very noisy video conference? A one way lesson from Helene once a month, sounds great.

More
13 Sep 2012 09:44 - 13 Sep 2012 10:48 #5596 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Skype Group Call

hellene wrote: Guys, I am TOTALLY FOR IT!
Please, just teach me, how to provide them technically
I use Skype a lot 1 on 1
Is it possible to have sessions when you all can see me or someone else?

Here's the perfect description for Skype feature - group video chat

"What do you need?

At least one person on the call needs Skype Premium or a group video subscription from Skype Manager.

For everyone on the call to see video, each person needs:

a webcam (discount available with purchase of Skype Premium).
a broadband connection.
Skype 5.0 or higher or the Skype business version."

It's for up to 10 people.

Does anyone have Skype Premium ? Do you, Hellene? Can we help you to have it?

If group sessions is something too complicated, Hellene, maybe you can help us with 1-to-1 calls once a month :P You make the rules. Tell us what you need and what can you do. If you do it with one family at a time in fact you're working with 2, 3 or more students ;)

Later added:
Here are the exact steps for a successful group video call using Skype Premium .

Andrea
Last edit: 13 Sep 2012 10:48 by andreasro.

More
13 Sep 2012 16:16 #5602 by ariel
Replied by ariel on topic Skype Group Call
Ya Skype premium sounds great. One person should get it. the rest of us that don't have it will not see the other users, right?

Thanks andreaso for the awesome instructions.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds