fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

May 2012 Rules

More
04 Jan 2012 17:44 #885 by ariel
Replied by ariel on topic May 2012 Rules
I just saw this in my inbox. Sounds like a spectacular idea. The kids would love the T-shirts if they were to win. I am really glad the requirements are minimal for the kids, I think it is enough to build their concentration and get them excited about the program.

Hellene, I didn't understand the Music Sight Reading part, if you could attach a video in the Rules section, I think it would be great help for all of us.

Please if you could edit the rules at the start of the post to take into account everyone's suggestions , it would be great help. Sometimes, parents can miss the suggestions if they have to read through everyones post.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2012 20:38 #890 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic May 2012 Rules

Florin wrote: Dear Hellen,

Sorry for my question, but what Luca has to do here?
:
Theory: recite the First Circle of Note Alphabet 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, 6-6, 7-7 forward and backwords in no less than 20 seconds (can be MP3 file).

He needs just to say Do Re Mi, etc?

Thanks!

Florin, he could say it or just put the cards in order. Here www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html you can download set of cards for free. Print them out and cut them for Luca.

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Jan 2012 20:46 #891 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic May 2012 Rules

ariel wrote: I just saw this in my inbox. Sounds like a spectacular idea. The kids would love the T-shirts if they were to win. I am really glad the requirements are minimal for the kids, I think it is enough to build their concentration and get them excited about the program.

Ariel, these ‘minimal’ requirements are impossible with any other approach. You made me so happy, when I was reading these words. It means that your expectations for music education being set for higher standards! Wow!

Hellene, I didn't understand the Music Sight Reading part, if you could attach a video in the Rules section, I think it would be great help for all of us.

I have couple of old videos about this:

Let me know, if they are helpful enough for you!

Please if you could edit the rules at the start of the post to take into account everyone's suggestions , it would be great help. Sometimes, parents can miss the suggestions if they have to read through everyones post.

I just edited the initial post. Thank you for your suggestions!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds