fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Titus, 3yo and Juli, adult Progress Diary

More
26 Nov 2014 03:35 #16675 by hellene
Juli, I am very sorry... You message caught me off guard. But live is going on and music is forever. I am glad you are back and will do everything in my power to help you and Titus to have the greatest experience with music literacy. :)

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2014 10:07 - 27 Nov 2014 19:08 #16678 by ZNatalia
Juli, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss!
It's very good, that you can go back to your piano lessons.
Did you see these teaching videos?

Last edit: 27 Nov 2014 19:08 by ZNatalia.

More
28 Nov 2014 23:21 #16700 by juliguli
Thank you both for your condolances.

Yes, I did see the teaching videos, but the left hand seems different from the one on the program. I am trying to work towards getting a 0 on the pacing side. So far, my best score is 78 out of 78 and 11 for the pace. I don't know how to get that last little bit. And then, also how hard to hit the keys or vary it to sound better etc.

ON another note, I am thinking of getting a keyboard with weighted keys and would love some suggestions/pointers to another thread to check out for some suggestions if people have already had this conversation.

Thanks
Juli

More
09 Dec 2014 05:12 #16798 by ZNatalia
Juli, you have a very nice score. Only computer can get 0 on the pacing side :). You may practice right hand with teaching video. Pretend that your right hand is singing the song.

Did you read this?
Piano or Keyboard? May be it will help you.
www.softmozart.com/technical-specs/piano-or-keyboard.html

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds