fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

We've just started.

More
10 Jan 2012 20:36 #1058 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic We've just started.
www.sparklebox.co.uk/6461-6470/sb6469.html
Just for you Nadia :) Here is the link to the presents. I opened them in word, deleted the "type text here" and printed then stuck on the pictures. It would be better to import the pictures into word so we have a complete copy on file ready to print I could do it if you find it difficult. I would have posted a link in the first place but a) I was on the ipad and dont know how to do it from the ipad (anyone?) and b) I knew you ladies would have fun looking through sparklebox :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, lzp11, NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 21:27 #1059 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic We've just started.
To post the link when on ipad :
touch the info in the address bar
will appear 3 options: "Select"/ "Select All"/"Paste"
pick "select all'/
when the info will be selected, will appear options:
"Cut"/ "Copy"/ "Paste"
pick "copy"
Then touch the screen where you want to paste the link, will appear "Paste"/ touch it and you are done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mandabplus3

More
10 Jan 2012 21:30 #1060 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic We've just started.

It would be better to import the pictures into word so we have a complete copy on file ready to print I could do it if you find it difficult.

Would you , please... It will take me a day to figure out how to do it :lol: ...

More
11 Jan 2012 01:42 #1064 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic We've just started.
Ok will play with the presents today (hopefully...I have given up on catching up on my pile of washing anyway :silly: ) but dont rely on me for a today responce :)
Thanks I shall experiment with the Ipad. I am constantly surprised by how similar and yet how different their opperating systems etc are. There is so much they can do and so much they cant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
11 Jan 2012 13:57 #1067 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic We've just started.
Hi Manda
How do you download the sparklebox images into word? I can only get them as a PDF - i got a bit confused on their website :silly:

Thanks!

More
11 Jan 2012 17:31 #1068 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic We've just started.
Dear lzp11,
I dedicated some time today for answering your posts about your DD. Sorry it took me so long, but I want to give you a good answer - not just an answer, how we can make the program most effective for your child.
I will get to you soon after re-reading and thinking about your posts.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds