fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

We've just started.

More
08 May 2012 02:28 #3539 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic We've just started.
Hello Andrea ,

Yes, we are doing great. I have recovered from exhaustion. Sleep is a beautiful thing. I am following along and catching up on old stuff on both BK and LR reader forums. We are currently putting in garden beds and finishing planting the summer vegetable gardens and nearly finished with my husbands book project. I am keeping up with the kids on the piano. However, I lost the oldest daycare child as his mom switched shifts.

My little guy is doing well, though we are waiting for the screw he swallowed to appear. I probably don't need to explain where I am hoping it will appear. He has quit reading for me. He still wants to use LR but refuses to perform like a little monkey. That is sad as I was about ready to rent him out.

I am still following and posting sometimes. But finishing up the last of the spring duties and feeling a whole lot better. Oh, and I also replaced my love of caffeinated beverages (in the form of Diet Coke or Energy Drinks) with kefir water, Kombucha tea, fermented lemonade and real ginger beer - my new favorite healthy addictions! They taste great and have the added benefit of exploding when opened. Children love it and it makes you border on cool - to a 2 year old of course, but that is not important.

Anyway, thanks for asking. And how are you?

Sonya

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 May 2012 08:46 #3545 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic We've just started.
Good to hear about yoou guys!

I'm taking advantage of all the sleeping time possible and get fresh air as often as possible to keep my spirits high, to be able to take care of the kids, house and all.
And I've chosen to make a habit of learning piano, both me an my DS1, at least few minutes a day. ;) And is working!
As for EL, things are better: I'm using LR for Romanian personalized lessons with great success on DS1 :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds