fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jaykob age 4 3rd month with soft mozart

More
03 Mar 2012 05:22 #2332 by Mandabplus3
his first month is here
www.softmozart.com/forum/33-progress-dia...ith-soft-mozart.html
his second month is here

We are off to a great start :cheer:
He played two hands yesterday and today! AND did it seriously!
AND I GOT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

His score was much improved from any previous attempts (disasters :silly: ) using both hands too. 35/37 plus t59
I have no idea why he decided not to say no to me. I just put it on told him it was both hands this time and he went for it. I think maybe because he has been playing Ode To Joy which he thinks is harder this seemed easyer to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mela Bala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2012 19:52 #2346 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: his first month is here
his second month is here

We are off to a great start :cheer:
He played two hands yesterday and today! AND did it seriously!
AND I GOT VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

His score was much improved from any previous attempts (disasters :silly: ) using both hands too. 35/37 plus t59
I have no idea why he decided not to say no to me. I just put it on told him it was both hands this time and he went for it. I think maybe because he has been playing Ode To Joy which he thinks is harder this seemed easyer to him.

Manda, remembering his first video in robber gloves... THIS IS BREAK THROUGH :woohoo:

Have a question: is your keyboard touch sensitive?

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Mar 2012 21:26 #2349 by lzp11
Wow GREAT JOB Jaykob!!! :)
What a huge improvement - that is so inspiring. You must be really proud. Keep up the good work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
03 Mar 2012 23:12 #2355 by Mandabplus3
Yes the keyboard will play louder as you press harder. So its touch sensitive. It does not have weighted keys. The volume in the video is a bit low because the volume on the keyboard was low. Also I find that the left hand keys alway come out louder, regardless of the pressure, in some pieces ( maybe all?)especially when the volume is low. It's very old ( over 16 years!) and my parents are amazed it still works at all because it has had ALOT of use over the years. If it has a few quirks we write it off to old age :) I havnt even tried to turn that feature off because it doesn't seem to bother any of the kids and I can play to accommodate it if I need to.
Can the weighted keys ( not the touch sensitive bit) of a digital piano be turned off or are they a mechanical addition?

More
17 Mar 2012 02:04 #2563 by Mandabplus3
My little champion is being soooo good at the piano lately. He just gets stuck into playing, no silly boy stuff anymore....well most days! His hot cross buns is always played with two hands now and he is getting faster.
We need to up the excitement off the piano so we will be off to sparkle box for some more supplies :)

More
02 Apr 2012 23:26 #2731 by Mandabplus3
He is still playing Hot cross Buns most days but doesnt seem to be prgressing very much. I was thinking back to myself (all the way back a few weeks :) ) and remembered when I stopped making progress I just started to play something harder to challenge myself. SO thats what I did with Jaykob...actually I think this may be a new motto frot my life in general..If tallent gets stagnant make the task more challenging :)
So here is his latest video

Note how focussed he is now :)

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds