fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jaykob age 4 3rd month with soft mozart

More
02 Apr 2012 23:35 #2735 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: He is still playing Hot cross Buns most days but doesnt seem to be prgressing very much. I was thinking back to myself (all the way back a few weeks :) ) and remembered when I stopped making progress I just started to play something harder to challenge myself. SO thats what I did with Jaykob...actually I think this may be a new motto frot my life in general..If tallent gets stagnant make the task more challenging :)
So here is his latest video

Note how focussed he is now :)

Amanda, I should tell you beforee...
Ah, shame on me!

Yes, in 'traditional' classes the perfectness of performance is a goal. With Soft Mozart, especially with young beginners quantity will lead to quality. The more pieces Jacob will try to play – the better.

I see great progress in him. This is the ability to focus AND his fine motor skills. He is choosing the right fingers and ALL the fingers most of the time. :woohoo:

I am very impressed! Thank you for sharing the video!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 05:49 #2742 by Mandabplus3
Yes I am also impressed with him. Shocked, surprised and impressed :cheer:
I think I must still be a child too because each time I can't improve I only get better by playing something harder. It is a waste of my time slogging away at a piece aiming for perfection when 2 days with a harder piece will give me the skills I need to improve and perfect the previous one.
I only just thought to apply it to Jaykob! Now for the girls!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds