fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jim's journey begins... :)

More
29 Apr 2013 20:52 - 29 Apr 2013 20:53 #10050 by Ines
Replied by Ines on topic Jim's journey begins... :)

jimjim wrote: My first attempts :)

Hanon:

Black and White Cat:

Three Sisters:

Do Major:

Very good job!

I'll help you a little :)
File Attachment:

Hanon:

Black and White Cat:

Three Sisters:

Do Major:
Last edit: 29 Apr 2013 20:53 by Ines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, jimjim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2013 21:52 #10055 by andreasro
:woohoo: Wow! What a great start! I would say that you're a very good learner. By the way you play you have an interesting road ahead in learning piano. You may surprise us, if you continue practicing.

Really, you should continue and when you have the software you should always keep online progress and ask for guidance. You need challenges suitable for your development and this way you'll improve your skills and save a lot of time in learning.

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, jimjim

More
30 Apr 2013 03:37 #10057 by jimjim
Replied by jimjim on topic Jim's journey begins... :)
It's the first time that I tried uploading videos on the internet for sharing. Thanks Ines for teaching me how to do this properly! :)

More
30 Apr 2013 03:43 #10058 by jimjim
Replied by jimjim on topic Jim's journey begins... :)

andreasro wrote: :woohoo: Wow! What a great start! I would say that you're a very good learner. By the way you play you have an interesting road ahead in learning piano. You may surprise us, if you continue practicing.

Really, you should continue and when you have the software you should always keep online progress and ask for guidance. You need challenges suitable for your development and this way you'll improve your skills and save a lot of time in learning.

Andrea

Thanks Andrea for the encouragement. I'll do my best. :)

More
30 Apr 2013 05:53 #10061 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Jim's journey begins... :)
Welcome!

jimjim wrote: Hi! 38-year-old adult, a typical music-illiterate.

Just got my 61-key keyboard yesterday, been practising Hanon and Black and White Cat. My target is to train up myself (fast!) so that I can be my daughter's music teacher. Good luck for me. :)

We are going to help you on your journey! Great start!

Back to the Mozart

More
30 Apr 2013 06:01 #10062 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Jim's journey begins... :)

jimjim wrote: Thanks Andrea. Actually, it's not quite smooth. My daughter won't let me have any free time whenever she's awake. She doesn't often like taking a nap in the afternoon either. She likes my new toy but so far she only kept banging on it.

I think, it is time tto introduce her the pictures with the name of the notes and make some 'deal' with her: you are playing a 'card game with her' and she is giving you 15 minutes of practice (use timer!)

Card game, cards amd 1 track of the song you may find here: www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html

Believe it or not, even at her age she will wake up at 8-9 am and not sleep until 12:30 a.m., sometimes even later! So, I end up practising from 12:30 a.m. to around 1:30 a.m (closing the door, lowering the volume of keyboard and opening the window for a tiny bit to let in some fresh air in order not to disturb my neighbours).

Headphones?

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds