fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Jim's journey begins... :)

More
19 May 2013 07:37 #10291 by jimjim
Replied by jimjim on topic Jim's journey begins... :)

Mrs.Post wrote: I've enjoyed this whole thread. I'm glad there are adults taking this seriously. Especially since my 2 year ols plays better than I can.

Jim, we anticipate the next version to be a vast improvement over this one. If you spend anything here at all and go through the announcements, you will note that we had some problems with maintaining control over our patent. As of March, this year, those troubles are behind us. We are working hard to develop this new version of the software. I think you will be happy with this new version.

Can you please make a note of all the things you would like to see in the new version and let us know. We expect to be running a trial in the Special needs community over the summer. And as we put ultimate "wish list" together, we cannot have everything we want, but we can certainly make the list of "Must Haves" and then "Nice to Have's".

You know, Hellene is back from the conference, you might ask for a skype lesson from her or Lubov. You probably need it. Andrea and I are just parents with children, our joint musical abilities are with toddlers. lol

Thanks Mrs. Post for the clarification. I will try to tidy them up my suggestions then. As for the Skype session, I think I'd better not bother the teachers until I spend more effort to brush up my skills.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 May 2013 18:17 - 21 May 2013 18:19 #10313 by jimjim
Quick question: my guess key score is now 282.

Is it time for me to try this game with the screen covered? :)
Last edit: 21 May 2013 18:19 by jimjim.

More
21 May 2013 19:24 #10314 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Jim's journey begins... :)

jimjim wrote: Quick question: my guess key score is now 282.

You may...
However, it would be more helpful, if you will first finish the game with Solfeggio and after that ABC symbols and AFTER that will finish it with screen covered. :)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
21 May 2013 19:53 #10316 by jimjim

hellene wrote:

jimjim wrote: Quick question: my guess key score is now 282.

You may...
However, it would be more helpful, if you will first finish the game with Solfeggio and after that ABC symbols and AFTER that will finish it with screen covered. :)

Thanks Hellene. I forgot to mention that I played it for only 5 mins with ABC symbols, with almost no errors I think. By "finish the game", do you mean I should play on until I get to the end? Anyway, I'll try I guess. :)

More
21 May 2013 22:52 #10321 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Jim's journey begins... :)
It won't be fast and easy, but each time you are going to have different route.

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Jun 2013 11:30 #10595 by jimjim
My latest attempt :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro, the Moon

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds