fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Images Forum!

Think 100 times. Play just once

More
01 Feb 2012 00:49 #1616 by Mrs.Post
lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2012 06:36 #1623 by accionpiano

Mandabplus3 wrote: Ah ha! But ladies you forget I am a teacher, I do have access to an interactive white board :) jealous ;) oh and yes they are too expensive to have at home, however it is really just a giant touch pad ( oh another excuse to get a spare touch pad :) ) Although it is a very, very cool giant touch pad! If my classroom doesn't come with one when I go back to work I will buy one in a heart beat, worth every cent.
oh and yes yes yes do come and visit me in Australia! I will supply the kangaroos free! Oh and cuddles!
Accionpiano I am excited in anticipation. Thankyou! Please tell us they work without flash? ( iPad friendly?)
Sonya I also am very fond of crayons, but not so much magnets...our fridge is in the walkway into the kitchen and i would trip over a kid every time i needed to cook! :lol:

Hi, no, they are flash games.

More
01 Feb 2012 08:01 - 01 Feb 2012 08:03 #1627 by Mandabplus3
Drats :(
Last edit: 01 Feb 2012 08:03 by Mandabplus3. Reason: Spelling lol

More
01 Feb 2012 11:37 #1633 by accionpiano
Don't suffer. Just use your computer. You do with SoftMozart.
How could we play a chord in an ipad app?. We are mac lovers but also flash lovers.

More
01 Feb 2012 13:50 #1638 by lzp11

accionpiano wrote: Don't suffer. Just use your computer. You do with SoftMozart.
How could we play a chord in an ipad app?. We are mac lovers but also flash lovers.

Actually you can play chords with an iPad app - we do all the time with an app called baby piano.

We do love the computer but apps are particularly great for younger children who cannot yet use a mouse, as they can get more involved in the game. So maybe we can dream about an app version one day ;)

Still, really looking forward to seeing your games, thank you very much! :cheer:

More
01 Feb 2012 16:44 #1646 by hellene

lzp11 wrote:

accionpiano wrote:
So maybe we can dream about an app version one day ;)

We are working on it!

Still, really looking forward to seeing your games, thank you very much! :cheer:

I can't wait!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds