fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Images Forum!

Think 100 times. Play just once

More
31 Jan 2012 12:07 #1577 by accionpiano
Sure. We do interactive music learning games and at the same time are fan of SoftMozart. Our SoftMozart games are free and we are putting them together in one page so that all the people in the forum can enjoy them. In schools and at home.
Everything will be ready for this weekend!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Jan 2012 17:38 #1589 by hellene

accionpiano wrote: Sure. We do interactive music learning games and at the same time are fan of SoftMozart. Our SoftMozart games are free and we are putting them together in one page so that all the people in the forum can enjoy them. In schools and at home.
Everything will be ready for this weekend!!

Accionpiano, I believe, Manda asked you, if the smart board that you use they sale for homes - or just schools?

We can't wait to get your games! They are awesome! I know that all of our members will appreciate them! :)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

More
31 Jan 2012 17:39 #1590 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: That is excellent, now I want to know how to do that without using a projector.

I think, it is interactive smart board. They use it in accion piano - a music school in Madrid

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jan 2012 18:27 #1596 by Mrs.Post
Manda, you will be glad to know that the cheapest interactive smart board I found here - possibly for home use was only $3,700. I am running out to get mine now..... :lol:

When she posts the games we will figure out how to do it on the cheap....meaning crayons and magnets. ;)

More
31 Jan 2012 18:33 #1600 by NadiaD

Manda, you will be glad to know that the cheapest interactive smart board I found here - possibly for home use was only $3,700. I am running out to get mine now....

:lol:

Sonya, we missed you for these past days!

Ladies, I hope one day we will be able to hang out together!
Let's go to visit Manda in Australia :lol: ...

More
31 Jan 2012 18:35 #1601 by NadiaD
Accionpiano,
I am really looking forward to SoftMozart games files!
Thank you in advance!

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds