fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2022-2023

Melissa Y - Lesson 2

More
29 Aug 2023 10:06 #48412 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Melissa Y - Lesson 2

Melissa Yeong wrote: you also mentioned about weekly lesson plans online. I only know this site to learn. globalmusiceducation.com/pages/piano-int...eginners-all-lessons
Is there other site that i can learn as well? I hope I am not missing out such a good resource.....:D

Yes, these plans are the best! You are in the right place.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2023 02:14 #48473 by Melissa Yeong
Replied by Melissa Yeong on topic Melissa Y - Lesson 2
Hi Hellene,
Good day to you and hope you are well.
Thank you for your feedback on my practice. I do play some of the games to keep me alert and remember the keys. However, I do not play often as I either have time to practice or games. It can take up lots of time if I do play all the games. I have enclosed my score for your viewing.

I will check on the last 2 pics on the rhythm with presentation 5. As for the Hanon 2, I took it from lesson 17. I tried on etudes at times. but some of them is far low keys which I cannot practice as my keyboard is only 61 keys not 88 keys.
Attachments:

More
31 Aug 2023 11:34 #48515 by hellene

Melissa Yeong wrote: Hi Hellene,
Good day to you and hope you are well.
Thank you for your feedback on my practice. I do play some of the games to keep me alert and remember the keys. However, I do not play often as I either have time to practice or games. It can take up lots of time if I do play all the games.

Wow! You have so much improvement in each school!
However, you play too long for sure. It has to be 5-10 minutes of your time. The modules are based on the algorithm that feels your every touch and changes the way you play. So, it supposed to be like with meals: short time - many sessions. The modules train you to read music fluently. They thorowly check your reaction and slow down, if you need improvements in certain areas.

I have enclosed my score for your viewing.

Thank you very much. You are very organized! This is why you have such rapid success,

I will check on the last 2 pics on the rhythm with presentation 5. As for the Hanon 2, I took it from lesson 17. I tried on etudes at times. but some of them is far low keys which I cannot practice as my keyboard is only 61 keys not 88 keys.

Well. you are doing good.
Please, make your vid on Mountain king.
Are you working on any other pieces now? Do you need any suggestion?
Our recital is going to be from December 15th to January 15th
The goal of the recital is quantity (we are fighting perfectionism)
The "quality" recital is in May.
Keep doing such a wonderful job!

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Sep 2023 08:01 #48581 by Melissa Yeong
Replied by Melissa Yeong on topic Melissa Y - Lesson 2
Hi Hellene
Here's the mountain king, not perfect but please see enclosure as well as the Largo.

(1st)
(2nd)

As for the recital, i think i can try to do it since it is not seeking for full accuracy. But i will try to make it the best pcs before I upload.
I need to register or I just need to do the following uploading any of the pieces in the lesson plans i am working on from the period of Dec 15 to Jan 15 to the respective folder? Let me know.

At the present moment, I do not have any specific pc of music that I am working on. Just going through the lesson plans as it is. I saw one of the youtube videos that one lady played the Beethoven Fur Elise so beautifully, I would like to play and learn that as well. Do you think i can start playing that or is it too early as it seems difficult.

Thanks
Melissa

More
14 Sep 2023 07:06 #48800 by hellene
Hello, Melissa!
Sorry for being a little late with my reply. We are having the busiest time of the year: ending the previous school year and starting 2023-2024.

Melissa Yeong wrote: Hi Hellene
Here's the mountain king, not perfect but please see enclosure as well as the Largo.

Excellent results.
Did you try to play it with the TEACHING VIDEO (with metronome and without)?

(1st)
(2nd)

The fingering of the first part is fixed. I was not able to see another one, because the camera hadn't been capturing the higher register. Please, send me your current version. I am sure it is improved completely by now.

As for the recital, i think i can try to do it since it is not seeking for full accuracy. But i will try to make it the best pcs before I upload.
I need to register or I just need to do the following uploading any of the pieces in the lesson plans i am working on from the period of Dec 15 to Jan 15 to the respective folder? Let me know.

Yes, we will create new category and let you know!

At the present moment, I do not have any specific pc of music that I am working on. Just going through the lesson plans as it is. I saw one of the youtube videos that one lady played the Beethoven Fur Elise so beautifully, I would like to play and learn that as well. Do you think i can start playing that or is it too early as it seems difficult.

Absolutely!
Start from easier version from Fav. Classic 2 (in fact, Mountain King is much harder to learn!)
I think, at the end of the year you will be able to learn the original version.

Thanks
Melissa[/quote]

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds