fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

LONGI 3 years old | Dijon | France

More
04 Jan 2018 12:42 #28028 by hellene

longito wrote: Yes!
He does not alow me to put anything on the screen!

what about the keys?

you have a very smart child! he is confident. maybe, we have to just watch? if he is developing fast, our goal is to keep him interested. I think you are on the right track.

You will be surprised: your youngest will develop perfect pitch in no time! Watch all the miracles in making ;)

Thank you very much for sharing your progress. It gives better insight about your home lessons and help you with details that technology permits us now days.

Thank

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2018 14:56 #28045 by longito
Thank you sooo much Hellene! You are so rigth!
I hated it my self when my parents did not focus on the good things i made.
It is very diricult to do what you did not learn but Iam trying every day not to correct him!
I will keep trying harder until i succeed!
Thant you for pointing out this fact!

More
04 Jan 2018 15:07 #28048 by longito
Yes! maybe we just need to wacth him and let him learn by him self.
Let me tell you a story:
To day, he allowed me to put some papers on the screen to hide the following note.
But he continued to play both the notes he was seeing on the the screen AND the following notes...

Later on, I realised that when I was busy doing other home tasks, he was going to press on "s" on the keybord (i always left the computer on so that he can play when ever he needs to play), and tryind to memorise all the notes by heart!

I cannot beleive it!
"He is cheating"! ahahahahahaha
I couldn't even imagine that a 3 year old could do that until i saw it!

So the main "problem' here is that he stills want to play all the notes that appears on the screen at the same time but then he is frustrated because he cannot play the song properly!

More
04 Jan 2018 15:20 #28049 by hellene

longito wrote: Thank you sooo much Hellene! You are so rigth!
I hated it my self when my parents did not focus on the good things i made.
It is very diricult to do what you did not learn but Iam trying every day not to correct him!
I will keep trying harder until i succeed!
Thant you for pointing out this fact!

Praising is very difficult for us, adults, because we measure progress of our children from 'our shoes' point of view.

In my method the art of praising is very important. Here is one of the articles for teachers training that you also may find helpful in your home classroom. :

pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/grades-mastery-of-praising

Back to the Mozart

More
04 Jan 2018 15:34 #28050 by hellene

longito wrote: Yes! maybe we just need to wacth him and let him learn by him self.
Let me tell you a story:
To day, he allowed me to put some papers on the screen to hide the following note.
But he continued to play both the notes he was seeing on the the screen AND the following notes...

Later on, I realised that when I was busy doing other home tasks, he was going to press on "s" on the keybord (i always left the computer on so that he can play when ever he needs to play), and tryind to memorise all the notes by heart!

I cannot beleive it!
"He is cheating"! ahahahahahaha
I couldn't even imagine that a 3 year old could do that until i saw it!

So the main "problem' here is that he stills want to play all the notes that appears on the screen at the same time but then he is frustrated because he cannot play the song properly!

He is explorer by heart. Did you receive the article about developing attention span and all stages of attention in toddlers?

If it was not in your package, simply email me the request at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will send you a PDF. It will show you exactly where his attention is now. You will understand the nature of his curiosity and will be able to be in control of his development.

In the current world the visuals, when pictures are being changed every 1-2 seconds our children don't have enough attention span developing tools. Aural perception is different. Our goal to use one to improve the other and gradually develop child's mind to the point when he is capable of concentrating longer and be more productive in intellectual and creative activity.

The brightest children easier then any others can be distracted due to the nature of their curiosity.

Our goal now is not piano playing skills. We use piano and sounds as a tool for this very reason: attention span and focus development.

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Jan 2018 10:30 #28420 by longito
Thank you very much Hellene,
I will send you an email for the article

I recorded him so that you can see his behaviour when i try to hide one part of the screen!
this video was 2 weeks ago

The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds