fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

LONGI 3 years old | Dijon | France

More
30 Dec 2017 03:54 - 30 Dec 2017 04:06 #27891 by longito
Longi is a 3 years old homeschooled boy living in France.
I (her mom) Speak to him 7 different languages and i am very impressed on how fast he is progressing with the soft mozart program.
We stated the program 2 weeks ago!
More over without i have nothing to worry about, his little brother who is 1 year old surprised me with singing "do re mi fal la ti do" while Longi was playing it on the keybord!

In this video he is actually 2 years and 8 months

Last edit: 30 Dec 2017 04:06 by longito.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Olga Egorova

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2017 09:58 #27895 by longito
Hi every one!
I need help,
Longi is moving very fast. I am trying to folllow the lesson plan but He decides to do it differently.
In this video he is trying to play a song.
But the problem is that he want to play all the notes that appear on the screen, not only the notes on the yellow line.
How can i do to explain to him that he is suppose to play only the note on the yellow line?
He is getting very frustrated because of this.

Is there an option to hide the next note. and an option to hide only the notes of one key so that he can play only one key at a time.?
I tried to put a towel on the screen to hide one key but he would not allow me to do that!

Please help!
Thank you
Laetitia

More
30 Dec 2017 21:50 #27909 by hellene

longito wrote: Hi every one!
I need help,
Longi is moving very fast. I am trying to folllow the lesson plan but He decides to do it differently.
In this video he is trying to play a song.
But the problem is that he want to play all the notes that appear on the screen, not only the notes on the yellow line.
How can i do to explain to him that he is suppose to play only the note on the yellow line?
He is getting very frustrated because of this.

Is there an option to hide the next note. and an option to hide only the notes of one key so that he can play only one key at a time.?
I tried to put a towel on the screen to hide one key but he would not allow me to do that!

Please help!
Thank you
Laetitia[

Of cause there is visual over-stimulation. Did you try one+two of those tricks?

www.facebook.com/pg/SoftMozart/photos/?t...m_id=442489482471031

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Jan 2018 02:01 #27940 by longito
Yes!
He does not alow me to put anything on the screen!

More
01 Jan 2018 02:02 #27941 by longito

More
04 Jan 2018 12:36 #28027 by hellene

longito wrote: [/quote] Try to change your attitude towards your son. In the video you tried to correct him twice when he made something 'wrong' Instead say: wow, you are doing it so right (when he is placing his fingers correctly) He may resist you, because you didn't grasp his attention with the positive approach. Who wants to be criticized? Definitely not a toddler! ;) Did you check my notes on my blog section? Here is the link: http://www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hiner-s-blog/4565-let-s-write-a-new-book.html[video]

Try to change your attitude towards your son.
In the video you tried to correct him twice when he made something 'wrong'
Instead say: wow, you are doing it so right (when he is placing his fingers correctly)
He may resist you, because you didn't grasp his attention with the positive approach. Who wants to be criticized? Definitely not a toddler! ;)

Did you check my notes on my blog section?

Here is the link:

www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds