fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

LONGI 3 years old | Dijon | France

More
23 Jan 2018 10:40 #28421 by longito
We are progressing with the visual over stimulation "problem".
How?
I just changed the orientation of the key while I (the mom) was playing myself, he saw it and asked me to put his song 'mary had a little lamb) with the same orientation on the screen.
now he is less likely ovr stimulated with the next note. he focus more with the yellow line.
and as you can see, he gives a lot of attention on the scores when itget higher!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jan 2018 10:47 #28422 by longito
Progressing....

More
23 Jan 2018 10:51 #28423 by longito
5 fingers exercice...

More
23 Jan 2018 17:57 #28424 by hellene

longito wrote: 5 fingers exercice...

Dear 'longito', thank you very much for sharing your learning experience of little Longi. I am very impressed with his development!

5 fingers exercise looks wonderful. He has complete control over his fingers and I forsee him playing the exercise with 2 hands very soon! How wonderful!

I see a huge improvement in attention span and focus. Great concentration while working on Gentle Piano. Way to go!

His spatial thinking is impressive. He easily works with horisontal presentation and grasp notes and keys quickly.

However, I think the learning curve for him is still very sharp. It is time to put together his focus, skill to shift of focus from notes to keys, hands coordination, eye-hand coordination in one project ;)

Time to time he is still exploring spiders and mr oops. It is perfectly natural and healthy.

So, let's learn a new trick: let's cut the song in 2-4 bars and will bake his task a little easier on him.

Do you know how to cut segments?

Did you try to press F1 and see the hot keys for that?

Do you need my help?

Let me know!

Back to the Mozart

More
25 Jan 2018 07:15 #28432 by longito
This is what he came with yesterday...

Attachments:

More
25 Jan 2018 07:17 #28433 by longito
Hi!
Thank you,
I tried to cut segment but it did not work. (I followed the instructions pressing F1).
Yes please, I think i need help!

He is completly in a "piano" mood since the begining. Sometimes i would like to learn myself but he would not let me play even for a minute!
It is all about him!

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds