fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2015-2016

Isabel S., AB, Canada

More
06 Feb 2016 16:10 #21967 by lorenn@3
Replied by lorenn@3 on topic Isabel S., AB, Canada
Today lots of listening Solfeggio card Do to Do song. and naming cards.
Also Solfeggio Surprise Symphony.
Finally I was also playing and singing Hot Cross Buns several times with her on my lap and she tried to copy me a couple of times. But she refuses to accept help. I haven't been able to teach her to position thumb or the name of her fingers because she doesn't let me hold her hand and I don't want to force her

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2016 18:26 - 10 Feb 2016 18:28 #22031 by lorenn@3

She watches it almost every day. And I also do the solfeggio with her on my lap.Today she was singing the melody afterwards. Not the notes though. Kind of like pa pa pa pa ...
She has also watched the musical theater several times with her older siblings. Not sure whether she understand or not but she pays attention.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Feb 2016 18:28 by lorenn@3. Reason: Adding content
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
11 Feb 2016 13:34 #22042 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Isabel S., AB, Canada
Wonderful!
Is she trying to play it from Fav Classic Primer?

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Feb 2016 12:55 #22063 by lorenn@3
No, she is not playing any songs yet. I play and sing them for her. She is doing a bit better at the Guess Key Game though. But still not worthy of writing down any score. Sometimes she wants Mr Oops appear and presses the right ones but most of the time she still presses the wrong keys to see lots of spiders. I can see she does it on purpose. I mean she knows that matching keys make Mr Oops come out.

More
13 Feb 2016 13:08 #22066 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Isabel S., AB, Canada

lorenn@3 wrote: No, she is not playing any songs yet. I play and sing them for her. She is doing a bit better at the Guess Key Game though. But still not worthy of writing down any score. Sometimes she wants Mr Oops appear and presses the right ones but most of the time she still presses the wrong keys to see lots of spiders. I can see she does it on purpose. I mean she knows that matching keys make Mr Oops come out.

She is exploring. This is a good thing! Natural curiosity is the best learning engine.

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Feb 2016 10:08 #22123 by lorenn@3
Nursery Primer and Favorite Classics (sight-reading)

Listening to Do to do and Re to Re songs

Guess Key Game: (very low score but at least showing some interest ) She brought some of her stuffies to play with her.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds