fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Joining the fun to learn piano :)

More
07 Dec 2011 22:14 #403 by hellene
Hi, Pei Lin!

We are growing! Hooray!

I just uploaded Rachel's video that you had sent me recently on YouTube. It is so precious to see her tiny fingers moving...

I appreciate having you and Rachel very much!

Please, be my helper for the young parents here. Sometimes I can overlook some of their problems. Being piano teacher for 30+ years is effecting me now :P

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh, lzp11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2011 22:26 #404 by Mandabplus3
:cheer: Yay go Rachel! My dd1 just watched it with her mouth open! Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh

More
08 Dec 2011 00:58 #409 by Mrs.Post
Hey, another Brillkids mom here. I am a homeschooling mom to a 16 year old son and the very wonderful oops baby who currently logs 16 months.

I also am a daycare provider for a 4 y/o boy and 3 y/o girl with Down Syndrome. We are early educating all of the latter kidlets. Three of them are using LR and all will be using SM. It's great to have you all here!

More
08 Dec 2011 12:43 #428 by Monika2001
Greetings to all SoftMozart forum members B) ,
I am happy to join your community! I am also very glad to join a growing BrillKids-SoftMozart mum community !
I am looking forward to start this exciting piano journey along with my 3y old son and you guys ;)

More
08 Dec 2011 17:04 #431 by ttteh
Yes, Will do. I am very excited to see the familiar names from Brillkids in SoftMozart forum. I will share my home practice experience with my 3 year old in this forum.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds