fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Joining the fun to learn piano :)

More
06 Dec 2011 20:09 #385 by Mandabplus3
:) Thankyou all. I shall get onto the cable today, I would hate to have all the other bits here and not be able to use them! I am fairly sure my brother will have the cable i need. My children are on school holidays until the end of January, it would be great to get a head start on sm before the busy school year and endless homework! My girls get a lot of homework. ( and gymnastics and taekwondo and horse riding...) I am home with my son this year so he and I should have plenty of time, as much time as any mum with three kids and a family business has free anyway :) with four of us playing we may need a piano roster or a second piano lol. oh and call me Manda.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2011 13:26 #388 by andreasro
Since the "Brillkids moms" wrote here, I might as well join you all and introduce myself here.

I'm Andrea (also member of the Brillkids forum), mother of a 3.5 year old boy and pregnant with a second boy. I've just got the Soft Way to Mozart CD (12 month) and in few days time we'll start learning to play piano :)
As far as I'm concerned SM is the best method for us, me and the little ones, both in the conception and method (with solfeggio - suitable for my country's method of teaching).
I'm glad all of you are here and I'm sure that with Hellene's professional help and by sharing our experiences we will all see good results and enjoy it.

Andrea

More
07 Dec 2011 13:58 #389 by lzp11
Hi, I am another of the Brillkids mummys! I'm really excited to be part of this learning community.

I am Lee and I have two lovely children. My daughter is 2 year 8 months and I have a baby boy of 4 months. I'm on maternity leave until March so I want to make the most of this 'free' time to get to know the program and get started. In March I go back to work 3 days a week.

I plan to use the Soft Mozart program for myself and for my daughter (and hopefully my son too in a couple of years). I'll start practicing and getting to know the software myself as soon as it arrives but the keyboard is really a christmas present for my daughter so she will start learning in January.

Hellene has some great tips for teaching a young child. However, I still feel a bit unsure about whether she is ready to sit down and concentrate on learning, even using rewards. We will probably use stickers as she loves them! She does get quite annoyed with things that she can't do easily, especially involving dexterity (e.g. puzzles). But she also loves playing the keyboard app on my ipad! Either way, I will start to learn myself and hopefully she will follow my interest.

I'll be especially keen to hear how you all are structuring your lessons and how long you are spending each time. Plus anything you can think of to make it fun! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
07 Dec 2011 18:16 #391 by Bossa
Hi, everyone. I just want to introduce myself.

I am Olga. I live in New York and study at Baruch college. I have two wonderful kids: Anastasia (5 years old), and Alexandra (1.4 years old). I have learned about Soft Mozart program through Brillkids. Seems there are many of us here.

I have purchased my 12 month subscription recently, but I am still waiting for it to arrive. However, I can't decide on what keyboard to get. Do you have any suggestions? By the way, my daughter asked Santa Claus to bring her a keyboard. So I better hurry...

I am planning not only to teach my daughters but learn myself how to play piano. I have dreamed about it, so it seems dreams may come true thanks to this program!

More
07 Dec 2011 18:52 #393 by ariel
B) wow another brill kids mom.. it seems we ve done great advertising there ;)

soft mozart has recommendations right here on keyboards. I just picked the first one cuz it was easily avail on ebay.
softmozart.com/technical-specs/piano-or-keyboard.html

good luck...seems like your DD's wish will surely be coming true.

More
07 Dec 2011 19:09 #394 by ttteh
Hello everyone,

Nice to see all the Brillkids mom here. I am from Brillkids also but have been using SoftMozart with my daughter for some time. My name is Pei Lin with two kids 3 year 10 months (girl) and 18 months old (boy). She is doing very well with the program. My son currently just watch my daughter play and sometimes play the "Guess Key Game".

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds