fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× "Классная" комната

ОСОБЕННЫЕ ДЕТИ - предложения для обучения?

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Mar 2013 09:11 - 22 Jun 2013 12:25 #8622 by AuntQL
Last edit: 22 Jun 2013 12:25 by AuntQL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2013 09:27 - 06 Jun 2013 09:24 #8623 by andreasro

AuntQL wrote: Благодарю Вас Mrs.Post! Девочка ваша очень музыкальная,внимательная и старательная, красиво покланялась после исполнения. Очень порадовало меня её исполнение.

"Thank you Mrs.Post! Your girl is very musically talented, as well as careful and diligent in her playing. She made a very graceful bow after playing. I was very pleased with her ​​performance." (translation edited by juliguli)
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 09:24 by andreasro.

More
05 Mar 2013 19:43 - 06 Jun 2013 09:26 #8664 by hellene

AuntQL wrote: ДОРОГИЕ МОИ ДРУЗЬЯ И КОЛЛЕГИ! БЛАГОДАРЯ ЕЛЕНЕ ХАЙНЕР И ЕЁ ГЕНИАЛЬНОЙ ИДЕЕ - "СОФТ МОЦАРТ" Я НАЧАЛА НОВУЮ ЖИЗНЬ, Я ПОНЯЛА, ЧТО МОЯ ЗАДАЧА ПОМОГАТЬ ДЕТЯМ В РАЗВИТИИ ЧЕРЕЗ МУЗЫКУ.
ДЛЯ МЕНЯ САМЫЕ ЛУЧШИЕ УСПЕХИ, КОГДА Я ВИЖУ ПОЛИНУ, АРТЁМА С ГОРЯЩИМИ ГЛАЗАМИ, ХОРОШИМ НАСТРОЕНИЕМ И ЖЕЛАНИЕМ ТРУДИТЬСЯ, РАЗВИВАТЬСЯ.
САМЫЕ ТРУДНЫЕ ДЕТИ, САМЫЕ ЛЮБИМЫЕ!
ПОКА НЕ ТАК СЛЫШНО, ЧТО ТАМ ГОВОРИТ И ПОЁТ АРТЁМ, НО МНЕ ОЧЕНЬ РАДОСТНО, ЧТО МУЗЫКА ПОМОГАЕТ ЕМУ ПРЕОДОЛЕТЬ ПРОБЛЕМЫ С РЕЧЬЮ.
СЕЙЧАС Я ВЕРЮ, ОН ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО ЗАГОВОРИТ, ЗАПОЁТ И КОНЕЧНО НАЧНЁТ ИГРАТЬ ВСЕМИ ЛЮБИМЫЕ "БУЛОЧКИ" , МЫ К ЭТОМУ ИДЁМ ПОСТЕПЕННО И САМАЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ ИГРА У НАС "NOTE DURATION"

My dear friends, I would like to thank Hellene Heiner and her genius invention; with “Soft Mozart,” I have started a new life. I understood that my calling is to help children’s development through music. For me, my most treasured accomplishments are when I see Pauline or Artem with a fire in their eyes, with a happy disposition and with a willingness to work hard, to grow, to develop. The hardest children are my most cherished ones. For now, it is hard to discern exactly what Artem is singing or saying, but it makes me so happy to see that music is helping him to overcome his speech problems. Right now, I believe that he will certainly start speaking, singing, and will of course start playing everyone’s favorite “Hot Cross Buns.” We are slowly but surely moving in that direction, and right now, our favorite game is “Note Duration.

Люба, большое спасибо за теплые слова! Я когда читаю такое, то начинаю еще интенсивнее работать, чтобы сделать программу еще лучше, дешевле, доступнее. Чувствую свою ответственность перед такими малышами. Слава Богу у меня есть столько замечательных помощников! Одна бы я со всем этим уже не справилось.
Спасибо вам за ваш труд, энергию, творчество и помощ другим форумчанам!

Luba, thank you very much for your kind words. When I read posts such as these, I start to work even more intensively to make the program even better, cheaper, and more accessible. I feel the weight of my responsibility to these children. Thank God that I have such wonderful helpers. Alone, I would never have accomplished all of this. Thank you all for your hard work, energy, creativity, and help to other forum members!
(translated by juliguli)

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 09:26 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, AuntQL, алла

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2013 03:45 - 22 Jun 2013 12:26 #10059 by AuntQL
Last edit: 22 Jun 2013 12:26 by AuntQL.

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Apr 2013 03:57 - 22 Jun 2013 12:26 #10060 by AuntQL
Last edit: 22 Jun 2013 12:26 by AuntQL.

More
30 Apr 2013 07:46 - 06 Jun 2013 09:31 #10065 by andreasro

AuntQL wrote: В помощь родителям и детям. В России есть прекрасный психолог Пугач Владимир www.indigo-papa.ru/ . Его работы помогля мне разобраться с тем, что сейчас происходит с нашими детками.
Много лет обучаю детей игре на фортепиано. В прошлом веке у меня был всего один ученик, у которого были проблемы с координацией рук. Очень музыкальный мальчик, с отличным слухом, но играть мог с большим трудом. В новом веке таких детей стало всё больше и я стала тестировать их на ведущую руку, ногу, глаз и ухо. Оказалось, что у меня в классе 1 -2 ученика правши, чуть больше левшей, а большинство - амбидекстры. Учить таких детей играть на фортепиано очень сложно, детки долго не могут понять, где право, где лево, путают пальцы(второй и четвёртый), пишут зеркально. Сейчас из 15 учеников 10 амбидекстров(обоеруких или равнополушарных).
Совет Вадимира Пугача: Уважаемая Любовь.
Спасибо за интересное и важное сообщение.
Ибо "Практика - критерий истины"
Вот, познакомьтесь с методикой коррекции для ваших маленьких гениев:
www.indigo-papa.ru/node/388

This may help parents and children. In Russian, there is a wonderful psychologist named Pugach Vladimir www.indigo-papa.ru/ . His work has helped me figure out what is going on with the children in our care. I have taught children to play piano for many years. In the past, I had only one student who had problems with the coordination of his hands. He was very musical with a excellent ear for music, but had to exert great effort to be able to play. Lately, I’ve had more and more of these kids, so I started testing them to figure out their dominant hand, leg, eye, and ear. Turns out that in my class, I have 1 or 2 kids with right-hand dominance, a couple more with left-hand dominance, with the majority being ambidextrous. To teach these kids to play piano is very difficult because for a long time, these kids struggle with knowing which is left and which is right, they confuse their fingers (2nd and 4th), and they have a tendency to write the mirror-image of what they intend. Right now, out of 15 children, I have 10 ambidextrous kids (those that use both hands equally, or both hemispheres of the brain equally).
Here was the advice of Vladimir Pugach: Dear Lubov, thank you for the your interesting and important message. Regarding “Practice-the Criteria of Truth.” Here, you can familiarize yourself with a corrective method for your little geniuses: www.indigo-papa.ru/node/388

Very useful! My oldest son is ambidexter! And I saw the same difficulties in distinguishing right from left! He has corpus callosum disorder by the way.

Очень полезно знать! Мой старший сын амбидекстр! Я видела те же трудности, с правым и левым! Он кстати имеет расстройства корпус мозолистого.

(translations done and edited by juliguli)

Andrea
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 09:31 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AuntQL

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds