fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× "Классная" комната

ОСОБЕННЫЕ ДЕТИ - предложения для обучения?

More
28 Jun 2013 07:51 #11319 by juliguli

Mrs.Post wrote: OK, so it is recital time, but Miss Cayla is ready to move on to getting these two hands of hers working at the same time. She is playing with her left hand but it is very slow. I have her doing scales with all the fingers of her left and right hand separately.

She does not have a comprehension problem. Right now we have the problem of very, very weak fingers on the left hand especially her pinky. I tends to stray on us. The hypotonia problems are very evident when she plays, she can't get that pinky to get that key down hard enough to register with the software. What happens is that when she stretches her fingers out to play both "do" and "sol" that pinky curls up; she doesn't have the strength in that hand to both stretch and press at the same time. This means she must play the "do" first and then the "sol" so that the C is down and can stay there.

I need specific exercises for her little hands on and off the piano. She is playing scales with her entire left hand everyday and then with each finger separately. She gets very frustrated and tells me, "THIS IS HARD." and she is complaining that her fingers are broke. I think she knows they don't work like the others kid's fingers do. But she did tell me she is not quitting.

I'll take any help I can get. And AUNTQL I am reposting this to the Russian forum as well. I love you guys!

Google Translate:
ОК, так что это время концерта, но мисс Cayla готов двигаться дальше, чтобы получить эти две руки ей работать в то же время. Она играет с ее левой рукой, но это очень медленно. Я ее делаю весы со всеми пальцами левой и правой руки отдельно.

У нее нет понимания проблемы. Сейчас у нас есть проблема очень и очень слабыми пальцами на левой руке особенно ее мизинца. Я стремится отклониться от нас.Гипотония проблемы очень очевидно, когда она играет, она не может получить, что мизинец, чтобы получить этот ключ вниз достаточно сильно, чтобы зарегистрироваться с программным обеспечением. Что происходит, что, когда она протягивает ее пальцы, чтобы играть как "делать" и "соль", что мизинец сворачивается, она не имеет силы в этой руке как растяжения и пресса в то же время. Это означает, что она должна играть "делать", а затем "соль", так что C не работает и может оставаться там.

Мне нужно специальных упражнений для ее маленькой руки и выключается на пианино. Она играет с масштабами всей ее левую руку каждый день, и затем каждый палец отдельно. Она получает очень расстроен и говорит мне: "Это трудно". и она жалуется, что ее пальцы, сломался. Я думаю, что она знает, что они не работают, как другие пальцы ребенка делать. Но она действительно говорила мне, что она не прекращать.

Я возьму любую помощь я могу получить. И я AUNTQL перерегистрация это русский форум, а также. Я люблю вас, ребята!

Russian translation of Mrs.Post's post/Перевод:
Наступила время концерта, но мисс Cayla готова играть обоими руками. Она играет левой рукой, но очень медленно. Я требую от неё чтобы она играла всеми пальцами левой и правой руки отдельно.
У нее нет проблем с пониманием. Её проблема в слабости левой руки, особенно мизинца. Она не может контролировать его координацию.

У неё Гипотония, которая особенно проявляется во время игры. Она не может с достаточной силой нажать клавиши мизинцем, чтоб его воспроизвела компьютерная программа. Когда она пытается взять одновременно До и Соль, её мизинец скручивается. Она не в состояние левой рукой одновременно разжать пальцы и ударить по клавише. Она должна нажать на До и удерживать его, пока не нажмёт на Соль, чтобы звучал аккорд С.

Ей нужны специальные упражнения для её малинкой руки на пианино и в не пианино. Она играет гаммы каждый день левой рукой и каждым пальцем отдельно. Она расстраивается и говорит что это очень трудно и она жалуется что ее пальцы сломаны. Я думаю, что она знает, что её пальцы работают не так как у других детей. Но она сказала мне, что она не оставит занятия музыкой.

Я приму лубую помощь. AUNTQL, этот пост будет помещён здесь и на русском форуме. Я люблю вас всех!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2013 07:57 #11320 by juliguli

AuntQL wrote: .

Translation into English of AuntQL's post #10781:
Dear Mrs. Post. I have a request for you. Can you please make a video of what Cayla is struggling with? That will make it easier to pinpoint the problem and to help you and your dear student. If it doesn’t work to use the left hand, then work separately on the right, and use the left only a little so Miss Cayla would not tire and have negative emotions regarding this.

To be able to play with the left hand, my student Pauline and I had to work 3 years. I wish patience to you and your student Miss Cayla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
28 Jun 2013 07:58 #11321 by juliguli

AuntQL wrote: .

English translation of AuntQL's post # 11017:
I invite Alla from Novosibirsk to help us:

I have the following problem. An 11 year old boy with autism was brought to us. Only here I realized that I didn’t know anything about autism. The whole “lesson” I tried to communicate with him, but he spent his time studying his surroundings, getting out everything that I had not seen in a long time from the shelves and corners, and sometimes crying. In the whole lesson, I managed to attract his attention for a small moment with two notes on the screen and on the keyboard, which was the only time I saw a positive reaction from him to the music, when he listened to Schubert’s musical moment (this lasted for only about 15 seconds).

More
28 Jun 2013 07:59 #11322 by juliguli

алла wrote: Аутисты сложный и загадочный народ.Первые встречи стараюсь комментировать действия ребёнка и сопровождать комментарий характерным для действий ребёнка музыкальными фрагментами , т.е.сплошной экспромт...Возможно не встречаться взглядом, всё зависит от ребёнка ...

English Translation:
Autistic kids are complex and mysterious people. In the first couple of meetings, I try to comment on the actions of the child and to accompany the commentary with musical fragments characteristic of the child’s actions. In other words, it is completely impromptu, maybe not make eye contact. It all depends on the individual child.

More
28 Jun 2013 08:00 - 28 Jun 2013 08:04 #11323 by juliguli

hellene wrote: Люба, не надо с ними общаться и задавать вопросы в начале занятий. Им надо привыкнуть к раздражителям извне и они вначале реагируют только на то, к чему уже привыкли. Так, музыкальные звуки мальчику уже знакомы, поэтому он и выдал позитивную реакцию.
Наверное, лучше всего начать с Guess Key - там звук - и клавиша и больше ничего. Пространство надо "сузить" максимально и постепенно его расширять.
Самое трудное - сфокусировать ребенка, потому что он не может выделить приоритеты в окружающих его раздражителях. Он одинаково сильно реагирует и на тембр вашего голоса, и на шумы вокруг, и на запахи, и на движения, и на то, как выглядит компьютер и синтезатор. Он не может сконцентрироваться только поэтому.
Однако то, что ему знакомо постепенно перевешивает.
Нужно начинать с очень крупных карточек с изобрежением нот. Никаких красок! Это - дополнительный груз. Надо научиться распознавать эти картинки - потом он узнает их в программе.
Тут медленная постепенность - единственное правило.

English Translation:
Luba, there is no need to talk to them and ask questions at the beginning of class. They need to get used to outside stimuli and at first, they react only to what they already accustomed to. Therefore, since the boy was familiar with musical sounds, he had a positive reaction.

It is probably best to start with Guess Key because it has the musical sound and the keys and nothing else. You first have to narrow the field of stimuli as much as possible, and then gradually expand it. the hardest thing is to focus the child because he is unable to prioritize the surrounding stimuli. He has an equally strong reaction to the timbre of your voice, to the surrounding noises, to the odors, to movements, and to how the computer and keyboard looks. Because of this, he cannot concentrate or focus on one thing.

However, what is familiar to him will gradually outweigh the other stimuli. You need to start with large cards with only the pictures of the notes on them. No colors! This would be an additional load. He needs to learn to recognize these pictures, then he will be able to find them in the program.

Here the only rule is gradual progression.
Last edit: 28 Jun 2013 08:04 by juliguli.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro, bella

More
28 Jun 2013 08:00 - 28 Jun 2013 08:03 #11324 by juliguli

hellene wrote: Нет, экспромта не должно быть. Наоборот: надо выстраивать рутину и закреплять ее. А потом медленно расширять границы. Нужно настраивать фокус ребенка ограничивая количество раздражителей до минимума.
Я где-то очень хороший фильм об этом видела. Надо будет поискать в истории. Аутизм показан в своей сути. Если понять, потом можно знать, на что нужно опираться.

English Translation:
No, there shouldn’t be any impromptu. On the contrary, it is necessary to build a routine and solidify it. Then, slowly push the boundaries. You need to focus the concentration of the child by limiting the number of stimuli to a minimum. I saw a really good movie about this somewhere. I’ll have to look for it. Autism is shown in its essence. If you understand that essence, then you can know what you can rely on.
Last edit: 28 Jun 2013 08:03 by juliguli.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds