fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× "Классная" комната

ОСОБЕННЫЕ ДЕТИ - предложения для обучения?

More
02 Mar 2013 20:55 - 12 May 2013 13:34 #8590 by andreasro
“This girl started playing when she was 5 years old. Soft Mozart gives the opportunity for development to any child if only there is patience on the part of the parents and a desire on the part of the teacher to help the child yield results. You just need to spend more time with these special children."

Ольга Киселёва wrote: "Девочка занимается с 5 лет, програма Софт Моцарт даёт возможность развития любого ребёнка, только терпение родителей и большое желание педагога помочь ребёнку, даст результаты. Только нужно больше времени."

Она играет в ГК и петь сольфеджио! Прекрасный голос! Она любит его!
She's playing in GK and singing solfege! What a lovely voice she has! You can tell how much she loves it!

Andrea
Last edit: 12 May 2013 13:34 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Mar 2013 01:17 - 22 Jun 2013 12:23 #8592 by AuntQL
Last edit: 22 Jun 2013 12:23 by AuntQL.

More
03 Mar 2013 02:15 - 12 May 2013 13:43 #8594 by andreasro

Ольга Киселёва wrote: От себя добавлю:Люба, спасибо,что познакомили с такой замечательной девочкой.Когда программа СМ доходит до таких особенных детей, понимаю почему так бывает трудно тем,кто её создал,кто с ней работает,программа,которая действительно справляется с порою невыполнимыми задачами,и меня спрашивают,а как вы это сделали,это же просто чудо,к каким врачам мы только не ходили-я говорю: это чудо-азбучный интерактивный нотоносец!

Ольга Киселёва wrote: like to add: Luba, thank you for introducing us to such a wonderful girl.

When it comes to such special needs children and the Soft Mozart program, I understand how it can be difficult for the program’s creators and for those that work with it, but this is truly a piece of software that battles with seemingly unsolvable problems. And sometimes people ask me, “How did you do it? It's just a miracle. We have gone to so many doctors and have not gotten such results.” In response, I say “This is a miracle of the interactive alphabetical nature of the program.”

AuntQL wrote: Оля, Благодарю! Полина выросла и теперь у неё много чего стало получаться, обязательно выложу свежие записи.
Полина действительно умничка, но было вское, от напряжения и старания она в конце урока часто начинала шалить и не слушалась меня.Ставила её в угол, около фортепиано и начинала играть разную музыку, Полина постепенно приближалась, задавала вопросы и мы опять начинали заиматься.

AuntQL wrote: Olga, Thank you!

Pauline has grown up and she has started succeeding at many things. I will definitely have to post updated records. Pauline is really clever, but there were times when she would become naughty and wouldn't listen to me towards the end of a lesson because of the stress and effort she was putting in at each lesson.

I would put her in a corner near the piano, while I would start playing different pieces of music. Pauline would gradually approach asking questions and we would once again begin practice.

Later edit: Translation is improved by Juliguli/Julia :kiss:

Andrea
Last edit: 12 May 2013 13:43 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: алла

• AuntQL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Mar 2013 02:27 - 22 Jun 2013 12:24 #8595 by AuntQL
Last edit: 22 Jun 2013 12:24 by AuntQL.

More
03 Mar 2013 02:33 - 06 Jun 2013 09:10 #8596 by andreasro

AuntQL wrote: Благодарю andreasro за
желание помочь мне.
Про Полину могу сказать, что ей повезло с родителями, они водят её на занятия по методу ТОМАТИС , это дало хороший результат в развитии, поведении.
Метод ТОМАТИС - это метод аудио-вокальных тренировок. В двух слова: для каждого случая подбирается определенная музыка( разные произведения Моцарта!!!)и другие звуки. Таким образом , если не лечится, то намного улучается состояние здоровья и развития у детей с самыми разными проблемами:
•Дислексия.
•Задержка речевого развития (ЗРР)
• Синдром дифицита внимания при гиперактивности (СДВГ)
• Аутиз
• ДЦП и многе другое.
www.tomatis-moscow.ru/index.html

AuntQL wrote: Thank you to andreasro for your desire to help me. As for Pauline, I can only say that she is lucky to have her parents, as they take the time to take her to lessons to study the “Tomatis” method, which yielded good results in her development and behavior. The “Tomatis” method is a special method of audio-vocal training. In short, for each student, particular music (such as different works of Mozart), as well as other sounds are hand-picked. In this way, many children with the most wide array of health and developmental problems are at the very least helped, if not altogether healed:

• Dyslexia.
• Delayed speech development (spp)
• Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Autism
• Cerebral palsy and more.
www.tomatis-moscow.ru/index.html

Спасибо большое за информацию о Томатис метод! Я знаю, что группа родителей ОСОБЕННЫЕ ДЕТИ кто Томатис прослушивания. Эта информация поможет другим тоже.

Thank you very much for information about the Tomatis method. I know a group of parents of these Special Needs children who use the Tomatis method. This information with help others as well.

:)

Andrea
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 09:10 by andreasro.

More
03 Mar 2013 02:41 - 06 Jun 2013 09:11 #8597 by andreasro

AuntQL wrote: Перевод меня очень развеселил, особенно там, где я "положила Полину в угол".Есть такой способ у русских, чтобы успокоить расшалившегося ребёнка, его ставят на определённое место в комнате и он не должен выходить оттуда, пока не попросит прощения за плохое поведение.

AuntQL wrote: The translation brought joy to my heart, especially where it was translated as if Pauline was “laid down” in a corner. We, Russians, have a custom that we use for calming down an upset child. We place the child in a specified location with instructions not to leave that location, until that child apologizes for their bad behavior (a time out).

:lol:

Я пыталась изменить. Это лучше? Мне действительно нужно научить русский язык, чтобы говорить с вами.

I tried to change. Is it better? I really HAVE to learn Russian to speak to you all.
Note: In my first translation, the software was put around the piano, not the girl :lol:

Andrea
Last edit: 06 Jun 2013 09:11 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds