fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

Powerpoints for introductory songs

More
19 Feb 2012 09:33 - 20 Feb 2012 13:17 #2053 by lzp11
Sonya that sounds amazing - and far more technical than my limited abilities with powerpoint! I just don't have time to learn any new IT skills at the moment ;)

I am very excited to see your presentation when you have time to finish it!

In the meantime the best I could come up with was this:

File Attachment:

File Name: Hotcrossbu...aff2.zip
File Size:2,120 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Feb 2012 13:17 by lzp11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Feb 2012 13:35 #2069 by hellene

lzp11 wrote: Sonya that sounds amazing - and far more technical than my limited abilities with powerpoint! I just don't have time to learn any new IT skills at the moment ;)

I am very excited to see your presentation when you have time to finish it!

In the meantime the best I could come up with was this:

File Attachment:

File Name: Hotcrossbu...aff2.zip
File Size:2,120 KB

Hot Cross buns... the Soft Mozart's international anthem :lol:

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Feb 2012 14:00 #2070 by Mrs.Post
Lee,

What you did is exactly what I was thinking of doing...however, I want to separate the music and voice from the Music Alphabet files and if we make it a flash animation it won't have that choppy feel to it. LR does the same thing. I have coerced my 16 year old for this.....he wants me to help him purchase a car. So, he has a LONG list of work I want to done.

I was thinking, what if we made it so that all the notes we visible and as each note is played it changes color. I think it might give th ekids a better picture of how it all works. Kind of like think 100 times and play once.

More
20 Feb 2012 15:54 #2073 by hellene

Mrs.Post wrote: Lee,

What you did is exactly what I was thinking of doing...however, I want to separate the music and voice from the Music Alphabet files and if we make it a flash animation it won't have that choppy feel to it. LR does the same thing. I have coerced my 16 year old for this.....he wants me to help him purchase a car. So, he has a LONG list of work I want to done.

I was thinking, what if we made it so that all the notes we visible and as each note is played it changes color. I think it might give th ekids a better picture of how it all works. Kind of like think 100 times and play once.

What a great idea! Karma to you!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds