fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

I Have An Announcement!

More
02 Feb 2012 18:21 - 02 Feb 2012 18:22 #1684 by Mrs.Post
My just turned 18 m/o played Hot Cross Buns with his right hand today....All By Himself. Missed 2. He is also fond of playing it while holding onto my finger and making me press the keys.

So everyone knows, we have been singing

"Mi, Re, Do, Mi, Re, Do, Do, Do, Do, Re, Re, Re, Mi, Re, Do"

for about 2 weeks now. I am very tired of hearing it, but it got the job done. Hellene, I will get a video of this for you. Does he qualify as the youngest????

Sonya
Last edit: 02 Feb 2012 18:22 by Mrs.Post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Feb 2012 19:56 #1685 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic I Have An Announcement!

Mrs.Post wrote: My just turned 18 m/o played Hot Cross Buns with his right hand today....All By Himself. Missed 2. He is also fond of playing it while holding onto my finger and making me press the keys.

So everyone knows, we have been singing

"Mi, Re, Do, Mi, Re, Do, Do, Do, Do, Re, Re, Re, Mi, Re, Do"

for about 2 weeks now. I am very tired of hearing it, but it got the job done. Hellene, I will get a video of this for you. Does he qualify as the youngest????

Sonya

YES!

Please make this video ASAP. I can't wait to see that!

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Feb 2012 20:33 #1686 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic I Have An Announcement!
Wooohoo - how fantastic! Well done Sonya! :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait to see the video!

More
03 Feb 2012 09:09 #1688 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic I Have An Announcement!
Oh wow Sonya that's awesome! Just imagine what he will play at age 2 and 3 and 5.... Well I guess Helene will have to lower the recommended age limit :) I want the video of him making you do it too!

More
03 Feb 2012 15:45 - 03 Feb 2012 15:46 #1694 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic I Have An Announcement!
Thank you all for the encouragement. i am going to attempt the video this weekend when there are no distractions from daycare kids. My husband has landed himself in the hospital and is not home yet. No worries, he is ok, just putting a damper on all our lives. We are hoping he comes home tomorrow.

Helene, my son is beyond proud of himself. He played again this morning and scored 11 with a time of 47. Bennie, who is 4 played both hands with a score of 26 with a time of 77. Cayla, our little Down Syndrome girl, scored 10 with a time of 53. She really would rather play the toy keyboard. She likes to play lots of notes and wiggle.

Well, I am off to reformat my computer on top of all this. The last microsoft update has cause too many issues that I can't fix.

BTW - I love this forum, the ideas are great. Hellene, thank you for such a great product that makes this so easy for a musically illiterate mother.

And, I love the guess key game. I'm getting pretty good at it.
Last edit: 03 Feb 2012 15:46 by Mrs.Post.

More
03 Feb 2012 20:01 #1696 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic I Have An Announcement!

Mandabplus3 wrote: Oh wow Sonya that's awesome! Just imagine what he will play at age 2 and 3 and 5.... Well I guess Helene will have to lower the recommended age limit :) I want the video of him making you do it too!

Manda, when I was teaching music in USSR, one of my colleague and I had decided to open class for 4-5 year old kids (in our music schools we had 6-7 year old limit)

We were about to be fired for breaking the state education requirements :lol:

So, we'll drop the age for our students here in no time! ;)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds