fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Learning experience

I Have An Announcement!

More
16 Feb 2012 02:35 #2025 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic I Have An Announcement!
I find it helpful also, when kids are together and the 'naughty one' is doing something not nice, I always praise one kid, who is behaving. Just pointing at him/her and btw saying: 'Oh, *** is listening so quietly! I am proud of him/her'

I don't know, how it works with siblings, but in class it works like a miracle!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Feb 2012 19:49 #2040 by QueRiquita
Replied by QueRiquita on topic I Have An Announcement!
wowza, when do you guys find the time! i wish *sigh* i feel like such an online jerk sometimes for short fly-by posts, but most of the time it's the best that i can do while running around with two crazies... does the hubs count as 3 ... what about that chick in the mirror - 4? lol anyway, in reply to what you wrote - YAY! Congrats! if i don't tell you enough when we talk, you are amazing and inspiring :-)

all of you are, really! thanks for sharing and i look forward to finally meeting you all soon, hopefully - yay, early learning convention 2012!

More
17 Feb 2012 21:58 #2044 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic I Have An Announcement!
I have an iPad, it is on softmozart forum in less than 2 seconds, it's always with me and I sneak it in between activities or while my three are playing and not fighting :)
Don't feel bad if I had to wait for the laptop to load up you would never hear from me! I am too impatient and busy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
18 Feb 2012 00:56 #2047 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic I Have An Announcement!
Hey ladies, thanks so much for the encouragement. I am working again at attempting to get a video. He was a no go last time around. I am going to take the idea of rewards and Hellene's idea of music money and see what I can come up with. I have a couple ideas in my head and a few I found on the internet. I'll let ya'll know when I get it figured out. I really want to get it on camera, not for me, but I think it is a great promo tool. I'd like to say it is just Soft Mozart. Partly it is, the staff turned sideways helps a lot. But part of it is just teaching them early. We all know this already, but it is not likely that all of our kids were born geniuses we just trained 'em young.

I did speak to my husband who thought it might appear unseemly to even attempt to send him back with or without charge. It is official - we are keeping him.

More
20 Feb 2012 15:59 #2074 by hellene

QueRiquita wrote: wowza, when do you guys find the time! i wish *sigh* i feel like such an online jerk sometimes for short fly-by posts, but most of the time it's the best that i can do while running around with two crazies... does the hubs count as 3 ... what about that chick in the mirror - 4? lol anyway, in reply to what you wrote - YAY! Congrats! if i don't tell you enough when we talk, you are amazing and inspiring :-)

all of you are, really! thanks for sharing and i look forward to finally meeting you all soon, hopefully - yay, early learning convention 2012!

Early learning convention? Sounds great! :woohoo:

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Feb 2012 16:01 #2075 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: I have an iPad, it is on softmozart forum in less than 2 seconds, it's always with me and I sneak it in between activities or while my three are playing and not fighting :)
Don't feel bad if I had to wait for the laptop to load up you would never hear from me! I am too impatient and busy!

My THANK YOU is for APPLE corporation, though! :P

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds