fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

SoftMozart installation failed

More
03 Mar 2012 06:33 #2333 by ildiko
hellen and Mandabplus3 :i set the open normally option in Avast,and the Gentle piano games ,Guess key games ,Base staff puzzle ,note alphabet school,Trebel staff puzzle school are work without interruption.The problem with the Note duration school and Fruit lines school is it still there.
I can not run this 2 exe file on my coputer,because it says that i am not authorized to run that exe files.The Note duration school file is 1,11 Kb and 1,9 Kb the Fruit lines school.
Thank you again for your advices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Mar 2012 08:18 #2334 by Mandabplus3
Not authorized hey. You know the first time I ever saw that one was just today as I opened gentle piano it went black with a not authorized box...so I tried again and it worked fine. I am completely out of suggestions for you... Hopefully Helene can fix it. But do use the rest of the program in the mean time! I would be crushed not to have fruit lines eventually but it isn't necessary for you to get started. In fact my fruit lines didn't work ( due to my own laziness with the anti virus :) ) for the first three weeks I had the program. As to note duration hey if you can count..... :)
Get stuck into some gentle piano playing and forget about it for a whole week!

More
03 Mar 2012 19:20 #2344 by hellene

ildiko wrote: hellen and Mandabplus3 :i set the open normally option in Avast,and the Gentle piano games ,Guess key games ,Base staff puzzle ,note alphabet school,Trebel staff puzzle school are work without interruption.The problem with the Note duration school and Fruit lines school is it still there.
I can not run this 2 exe file on my coputer,because it says that i am not authorized to run that exe files.The Note duration school file is 1,11 Kb and 1,9 Kb the Fruit lines school.
Thank you again for your advices.

Ildiko, do you have Demo versions of these games on your computer? Please, try to erase whatever softmozart programs you have and install again. I am also going to send a request to our programmers to see the answers on that.

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Mar 2012 05:07 #2436 by ildiko
Hello Hellene!

I have tried and tried to install the program without succes.Now i am sure that the two files,Note duration school and fruit line school are broken, because after installing these files are empty.Could you send me please again the CD or a link for download ?Thank you.

More
09 Mar 2012 15:24 #2437 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Hello Hellene!

I have tried and tried to install the program without succes.Now i am sure that the two files,Note duration school and fruit line school are broken, because after installing these files are empty.Could you send me please again the CD or a link for download ?Thank you.

Hi, Ildliko,
Before we proceed to this, could you, please, let us know, if you managed to download demo of the Note Duration game here: softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-start...it-for-yourself.html
Free download of the Note Duration game
?

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Mar 2012 06:31 #2448 by ildiko
Hi Hellene !

After the download from the Note duration demo game,i can not execute the file.If i want to delete from my computer it says that i need an autorization.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds