fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

SoftMozart installation failed

More
02 Mar 2012 08:18 - 15 Sep 2012 08:43 #2302 by ildiko
Please help me out with the installation!

I've just installed a SM software on my computer,i can open the program and i see the list of links to the games ,but i can not open the Not Duration School game and the Fruit Lines game.It says that i am not authorized .The other games are working fine.Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 15 Sep 2012 08:43 by Mandabplus3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 09:44 #2304 by ildiko
Thank you Helen for your help,but the problem still exist.I dont have any antivirus software on my laptop at this moment,and i can not install the Note duration school and the Fruit lines school component of the SoftMozart program.The other components are working.Thank you in advance.

More
02 Mar 2012 14:06 #2305 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Thank you Helen for your help,but the problem still exist.I dont have any antivirus software on my laptop at this moment,and i can not install the Note duration school and the Fruit lines school component of the SoftMozart program.The other components are working.Thank you in advance.

Dear Ildiko,
If you do not have anti virus, you have Windows Firewall by defult - please go to control panel - system and security - windows firewall.
You have to have anti-virus in order to run your computer and our program properly.
The best anti-virus that works with our system, will help you and it is free is AVAST.

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Mar 2012 17:10 #2308 by ildiko
I have done the following:i switched off the Windows Fierwall and i have installed the AVAS antivirus.Than i have tried and tried to reinstall the SoftMozart program ,but the results are the same:Note duration school and fruit lines school does not working.

More
02 Mar 2012 17:56 #2309 by hellene

ildiko wrote: I have done the following:i switched off the Windows Fierwall and i have installed the AVAS antivirus.Than i have tried and tried to reinstall the SoftMozart program ,but the results are the same:Note duration school and fruit lines school does not working.

Set 'open normally' option in your AVAST anti-virus, please.

Back to the Mozart

More
02 Mar 2012 21:55 #2321 by Mandabplus3
What happens when you try to open them? Are they actually in your computer? Run a search for the note duration game from your start bar, how many did it find? How big is the file? Ensure you don't have an empty file.... My computer lost a short cut from the file to the game so I pinned them to my start bar and now I can play them both. I am sure I could fix it but this works for me :)
As to the avast, you need to tick the little box that says something like " open normally as well as the little box that says always do this for this program.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds