fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

SoftMozart installation failed

More
10 Mar 2012 06:44 #2449 by ildiko
Hi !

Finally i managed to open and play the Note duration game-demo version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2012 15:44 #2462 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Hi !

Finally i managed to open and play the Note duration game-demo version.

Great! Now try to open the same game in your full version! Ley us know, what happens...

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Mar 2012 08:56 #2472 by ildiko
Hi Hellene!
After the installation of the full version i tryd to open the Note duration game and the fruit line school game but without succes.When i try to open this games it says that i can not open because i have no autorization for that.I have tryd to execute the files ,i have tryd to use 7 zip ,but it sasy that i have no autorization.The other games are working.This is the second week that i try to install the SoftMozart program.I made some print screens about how it looks like after installation,perhaps it is helpful.
Thank you for your support.

Attachments:

More
12 Mar 2012 13:53 #2473 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Hi Hellene!
After the installation of the full version i tryd to open the Note duration game and the fruit line school game but without succes.When i try to open this games it says that i can not open because i have no autorization for that.I have tryd to execute the files ,i have tryd to use 7 zip ,but it sasy that i have no autorization.The other games are working.This is the second week that i try to install the SoftMozart program.I made some print screens about how it looks like after installation,perhaps it is helpful.
Thank you for your support.

Ildiko,
I again had sent the information to the programmer team. The only thing I know about the issue is that these 2 particular games for some reason are not 'friendly' with anti-viruses and even with Avast have to be opened 'normaly'. I will let you know, if I would receive the answer asap.

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Mar 2012 05:09 #2685 by ildiko
Hi Hellene!
More than two weeks are over, and I still get no response from you.
I've also written to the technical support and got no response.
I paid almost $ 300 for a program which i can not use, and nobody from Soft Mozart helpd me to fix the problem.
If no solution is found to my problem, I would like to send it back.
What is your refund policy? Thank you.

More
29 Mar 2012 12:27 #2687 by hellene

ildiko wrote: Hi Hellene!
More than two weeks are over, and I still get no response from you.
I've also written to the technical support and got no response.
I paid almost $ 300 for a program which i can not use, and nobody from Soft Mozart helpd me to fix the problem.
If no solution is found to my problem, I would like to send it back.
What is your refund policy? Thank you.

Dear Ildiko,
I am sorry for overlooking this post. In fact, I instantly sent the link to this thread to our programmer team and here what they wrote to me:

Based on images and explanations published on the forum I do not understand what sort of the problem it could be. Even being in German the error popup does not seem related to hardware protection and/or any issues with antivirus software.
The only guess: this lady has 7zip program installed on her computer and it seems to me that somehow 2 of 7 SM games are auto-detected as 7zip archives.
So, when she launches Note Durations or Fruit Lines 7zip archive manager is started instead treating related application as potential archive and trying to “unzip” it.
The games are located in system protected folder (Program Files), so it can’t be done anyway – the first message in German is probably system error message, saying that access to this file is blocked by the system. The second message I suppose is from 7zip, telling that it failed to unpack the “archive”.
I don’t know German, so this is only my guess. If it makes sense to the customer, then let her try to reconfigure 7zip, so it won’t automatically detect some exe files as potential archives.
She could even try to uninstall the 7zip completely and see if it solves the problem or not.
If it does not work, then another option would be granting Team Viewer access to customer’s computer at a pre-agreed time, so one of our programmers will have a look at it.

Please, let me know what do you think

Do not worry about the refund policy. We have 30 days, but if we won't fix the problem, your money will be refunded regardless.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds