fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Share new songs .LMZ

Request for a LMZ file for a song

More
22 Feb 2019 05:26 #32519 by Губочкина Елена
Песни к 9 мая и 23 февраля

1. Мы- солдаты!
2. Наша Родина сильна!
3. Эх, дороги!
4. В землянке
5. Огонёк
и другие...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2019 03:36 #32551 by bella
hi i have a request from you today , the windmill of your mind , or moulin de mon coeur . we have a short version of it in the library . is it possible to convert the whole song to be played with softmozart ? it is my kids wish to learn to play it in full while singing .

More
26 Feb 2019 08:23 #32553 by hellene

bella wrote: hi i have a request from you today , the windmill of your mind , or moulin de mon coeur . we have a short version of it in the library . is it possible to convert the whole song to be played with softmozart ? it is my kids wish to learn to play it in full while singing .

Please, provide everyone with a video to hear what do you have in mind!

Back to the Mozart

More
26 Feb 2019 12:12 #32563 by bella
here is the song by Michel Legrand and Natalie DESSAY - moulin de mon coeur or in english windmill of your mind . it is made of 4 parts , the file in softmozart music library has only first third and fourth part the second part is missing . tina already learned to play it with softmozart but she hope the second part could be added so she can sing it all .
thank you for your help .

More
04 Mar 2019 03:40 #32626 by bella
Anybody ? Please ?

More
04 Mar 2019 03:42 #32627 by bella
It doesnt have to be the same like in the video i posted . the song in music library windmill of my mind is nice and tina learned it all , it is just missing second part . the song is four paers , softmozart piece has first third and forth but not the second :(

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds