fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Eliana, 9 y.o.,US

More
22 Aug 2015 09:59 - 22 Aug 2015 10:14 #20653 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Eliana, 9 y.o.,US
Dear Eliana,
Thank you very much for your wonderful performance on our graduation recital.
I remember, how you started your piano lessons with Soft Mozart curriculum and very proud of all your accomplishments! Through all these years you work very hard on your piano assignments and all of your everyday practice add a lot of value to your genuine talent.
You are in stage of developing piano technique and artistry. You can sing and accompanying your voice and sight-read the music on the top of that! You feel very comfortable with music making, because all of your basic skills are in place and your are going to be just better day by day. You already learned how to articulate music, organize phrases and communicate different characters with the listeners.
I can see that you enjoy playing piano very much!
I am going to send you the certificate and gift shortly.
My congratulations to you, your parents and sisters!
I am looking forward to see you participating in our 'Butterfly Ball' in December - January.

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 22 Aug 2015 10:14 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds