1. All participants of our academic concert will receive certificates in digitally.
2. Our May 2019 concert will be held in the form of video posts. We accept YouTube’s video format only.
3. Each person that used or using Soft Mozart program can participate, without restrictions in age and level of training.
4. Videos must be placed in a designated place from May 20 to June 20, 2019.
5. Participants who have completed all the requirements of the Academy Lesson Plans will receive Diplomas of Preparatory, First, Second or Third Levels of the Soft Mozart Academy by snail mail.
6. Students who successfully complete the first year of study, regardless of their level, receive the Medal of Queen Tonic along with diploma.
7. Students who successfully complete the second year of study, regardless of their level, receive the Guard Pin with diploma.
You can start putting your videos on May 20th in the designated category.
2. Requirements for your post title: Name or nickname, age (only for children), country.
3. First upload each of your videos to your YouTube channel. Please put a Soft Mozart Recital at the beginning of the title of each video. For example, “SOFT MOZART RECITAL May 2019: John (5) plays 'Ode to Joy' from Favorite Classics 1.
4. Please put the words: Soft Way to Mozart in tags for each video.
5. Tell your friends and relatives about participation in the academic concert and ask them to participate with you and support your child(children). They can click the 'like' button to give your video more views.