fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #13 Winter 'Butterfly Ball'2018-2019

Maya Yehia years old Lebanon

More
18 Jan 2019 10:51 - 16 May 2019 00:58 #31942 by laram

Morning mood- Grieg
Last edit: 16 May 2019 00:58 by laram.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jan 2019 12:54 #31943 by laram
Replied by laram on topic Maya Yehia years old Lebanon

Marianne

More
18 Jan 2019 15:46 #31959 by laram
Replied by laram on topic Maya Yehia years old Lebanon

Lazy Mary

More
19 Jan 2019 01:13 #31977 by Аким
Maya!

Great job!
I wish you new successes!

Galina,
Certified teacher in the program Soft Mozart,
Russia

More
10 Feb 2019 05:04 #32430 by Olga Egorova
Маечка, спасибо за выступление.
Молодец!

More
22 Mar 2019 14:43 #32829 by hellene
Dear Maya!

Thank you very much for participating in our Recital - the Butterfly Ball 2019!

I was amazed how many piano pieces you managed to play!

Thank you so much for your hard work! I see big improvement in your piano development. You are sight-reading music off Elementary notation. I like how well you are managing your fingers, they are strong and independent.

Mister Oops said that you almost didn't make any mistakes!

Princess Subdominant is very pleased with your appearance. She said that you are very focused playing on camera. She is doing much worse sometimes, because she is very shy.

Mr. Tuning Fork is very impressed with your dedication.

Did you and your parents manage to watch the videos of other participants? Did you write some warm words for them? I would be interested to know your opinion about the performances of other children.

Many thanks to your parents who care about your music education. Many thanks to your piano teacher Lara. She made Soft Mozart available in Lebanon and now piano lessons are fun!

In the meantime, we will prepare you a parcel from Texas - butterflies and a certificate. Please ask your mom or your teacher to send us a request for the number of butterflies and the shipping address. It is best to send a request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you remember that our next concert starts on May 15? Are you getting ready already? I would be very happy to see your new videos.

Respectfully,

Hellene Hiner

Queen Tonic and all residents of the Kingdom of Tune also send their congratulations!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds